What are these symptoms?

Laska5

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm TTC & thought I would see what others who are in their first trimester with actually pregnancy symptoms might say!

I'm about 18dpo, had spotting 2 days ago. Today I thought I started my period but it is lighter than what I generally have. I generally have 31 day cycles & AF wasn't suppose to show up until June 3rd! However, the flow is really light & it's a combo of brown & some dark red.

I also had the WEIRDEST bought of nausea today! I just have been feeling BLAH all day & haven't ate much. Well I decided to make myself a couple sunny side up eggs. I eat a couple bites, have an awful rush of nausea sweep through my body very quickly, I run to the toilet, gag 3 times, nothing comes up & then 2 minutes later my stomach feels fine! I've NEVER done this before!! IT was VERY VERY strange! I took a zofran & some tums but I don't think I'll be eating anything the rest of the night!

My question is, did anyone else ever have something like this bought of nausea early on? I guess I'm thinking that the bleeding could possibly be implantation bleeding but I really don't know!! To you, do these signs indicate pregnant? AND Is it enough of a sign for me to go out & spend more money on yet another pregnancy test this month? Or am I just driving myself crazy & I should call it cycle day 1 & hope for a baby in June? I did take a pregnancy test 2 days ago which was negative of course.

Just feeling crazy & need some guidance!!

Symptoms vary in intensity, duration and time frame with all women so while what you're experiencing could be signs of pregnancy they might just be coincidence too.

If you are eager to know, test again either with another hpt or swing in to see your doctor and get a blood test. If you want to wait to see if period shows up, that's ok too. It's up to you how quickly you want to sort out what's up :flower:

Symptoms vary in intensity, duration and time frame with all women so while what you're experiencing could be signs of pregnancy they might just be coincidence too.

If you are eager to know, test again either with another hpt or swing in to see your doctor and get a blood test. If you want to wait to see if period shows up, that's ok too. It's up to you how quickly you want to sort out what's up :flower:

thanks messica! Congrats on your twins! Thats exciting!

I am 5 wks along and hv abso-fuckin-lutely no symptoms, except sore boobs... arrgh.. they pain..

I do get bouts of nausea, bt nothing too major... guess its still very early. ..

Honestly I think your pregnancy test is the best indicator of what's going on. I think when ttc we give ourselves symptoms without realising it or get hypersensitive to symptoms which aren't really different to normal. You never really know but I think the test is the best indicator - the symptoms should be ignored for these purposes. I know it's impossible to do when you are so hopeful but still..

Honestly I think your pregnancy test is the best indicator of what's going on. I think when ttc we give ourselves symptoms without realising it or get hypersensitive to symptoms which aren't really different to normal. You never really know but I think the test is the best indicator - the symptoms should be ignored for these purposes. I know it's impossible to do when you are so hopeful but still..

you are so right. My bleeding picked up & I know it's just aunt flow. I was just so hopeful for a BFP this month! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->