• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are/were your early pregnancy symptoms

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
I already have a little boy who will be 6 months old on the 31st of January but I have forgotten what my early pregnancy symptoms with him were and am slightly concerned that I may be pregnant again.

I'm sure when I was pregnant with him at the beginning I had bad gas/loose stools. I want you to know that we aren't trying for another and preferably won't be conceiving again until he is at least a year old. Having said that, I wouldn't be upset if I were pregnant again now.

The reason I'm concerned is because yesterday was the last day of my fertile window, according to my iphone app my ovulation day would've been on the 14th, 4 days before that we DTD
[using a condom] and DH thought it had broke, it hadn't, but his swimmers had just come down the sides of the condom [sorry, trying to make this less cringy as possible].

I am aware some of it may have entered me, DH and I are of the attitude that 'if it happens, it happens'. I don't have my usual ovulation pains, which I get every month in my left ovary, instead I have period like cramps for the last few days, but I am not due for another 12 days and since having my son my cycle is more regular and reliable than it ever was.

So, although long winded, what are/were your early pregnancy symptoms, I could use your help.

Lol thankfully its dulled a bit, still higher then before I was pregnant though which makes cooking difficult lol x

Lol thankfully its dulled a bit, still higher then before I was pregnant though which makes cooking difficult lol x

use it to your advantage. i stopped cooking because i couldn't stand the smell, then hubby took over and out of habit he still does most of the cooking lol

Aha might have to try that one!!! I only tested because I had a dream about a positive test, a couple weeks after that more symptoms appea

The first time I had no symptoms until the fatigue hit around 6 weeks and the nausea a few days later. This time I knew I was pregnant because I had unusual minor nausea as early as 3 weeks....this could be a bad one for morning sickness:(

Sore boobs, cramps with lower back pain. I didn't think it was much to it. I thought I was coming on until my boobs were hurting really bad, so I took a test.

I felt like I was about to start my period at any second for 2-3 days prior to my period (cramps and backache). My bathroom cycle was definitely off too- not going #2 regularly (which I normally do) and burping ALL the time!

Fatigue (getting worse!), breast sore on /off; occasional cramping

I decided to test because I felt like I had a head cold for a few days. I have tender breasts off and on, really tired or having trouble sleeping, shakiness/dizzy, increased appetite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->