What are you a little OCD about?

~NEL~

Reaction score
So theres already thread about our pet peeves so heres one for those of us that are a tad bit OCD aboutcertain things,I have a few that have only become worse after becoming pregnant
-Hangers/clothes in the wardrobe have to be facing one way
-Towels have to be foldedvery neatly and in a certain way, when I am att my mums I have been known to unfold them all and re-do them :haha:
-Drinking glasses/tumblers have to be upside down in the drawers

I have too many to list lol

I've suddenly developed an OCD when loading things into the shopping trolley. Everything has to be lined up correctly, when its going on the belt things cannot be on top of each other otherwise I feel uneasy and also when putting back into the trolley it has to have some form of order to it :dohh:

I don't even know why I've suddenly got this to be honest. I look a bit cuck-coo when I'm shopping as everythings neat in my trolley lol. I even lined up some screen wipes that was in a display trolley a few weeks ago, OH thought I'd gone crazy but did have a good giggle as he already thinks I'm mental :haha:

I have to put things on the conveyor belt in the supermarket in a certain way, e.g. any bottles are to be laid down, bottom first towards the till, not stood up as they'll only fall over anyway and everything has to be on the belt properly, nothing hanging over the edge especially in asda as they have that plastic bit as you approach the till and things can get wedged/squashed. I think it came from working on a checkout and seeing the ridiculous ways some people used to load their stuff onto the checkout. Oh thinks I'm mad, he just doesn't understand.

Things put away in cupboards a certain way for me, if its not in the right place it drives me mad sometimes! I like to just do it myself sometimes so I know its done right!

On a side note, not long left for you now Twister!! xx

I know! So excited/nervous, can't wait tbh! Oh thinks everything is a sign, I mentioned I was thirsty earlier and he was all like "omg it could be a sign???" Bless him:haha:

My glass cuboard MUST be arranged.
My bookshelf is arranged specifically also.

xx

I know! So excited/nervous, can't wait tbh! Oh thinks everything is a sign, I mentioned I was thirsty earlier and he was all like "omg it could be a sign???" Bless him:haha:

:haha: aw bless him! Better then my OH though, when my waters broke he was watching a world cup match, I had to tell him twice as he wasn't listening the first time!! Good luck hun xx

i have to check to make sure i havent left any lights on when i leave the house. i also check the stove several times to make sure its off, and that the doors locked when i leave, i actually had driven away and had to return to make sure i had actually locked it!

I don't know if you'd call it OCD but I always have to triple check the doors are locked! I hate leaving them unlocked when I'm in, obviously they always get locked when I'm out too. I've actually got half way to the shops before & turned back because I couldn't remember if I'd locked the door or not. :dohh: I even have dreams about it!? :haha: x

OCD about whether the cooker nobs are on when I'm going to bed!

I hate when my sofa cushions are coming off too and no one fixs them! Also hate any mess on my kitchen sides and I'm forever wiping them even when they are clean really!

Im a bit OCD about labels in clothes, towels etc, I hate them for some reason! If I see the label poking out of some clothes or a bathroom towel I rearrange it so the label isn't showing! I'm not as bad as I was though, I used to remove the labels from everything!

Touching wood (the superstitious thing) ... its literally taking over my life :s i always do it!! especially before bed...

Im a bit OCD about labels in clothes, towels etc, I hate them for some reason! If I see the label poking out of some clothes or a bathroom towel I rearrange it so the label isn't showing! I'm not as bad as I was though, I used to remove the labels from everything!

I do this! :haha: x

I'm OCD about dirty diapers in the house... I can't stand the pee smell in the house (cloth or disposables) and have to keep dirty diapers outside.

How things are arranged on the drainer after washing up
The order things are in on the counter in the bathroom
Where things are in the fridge/freezer
I dont like anyone else to use my mug

There are a lot more, I cant stand things in my house being out of my order, when I was in hospital having Liam MIL came in and changed everything I went spare

I do this! :haha: x

I so thought I was the only one to be like this! M&S labels are the worst- they're so long, ugh! :blush: :haha:

Crumbs on the kitchen counter! Actually, any sort of mess/clutter on the kitchen bunkers, really ruffles my feathers hahah

I do the hanger thing too - i also have to have the logo facing a certain way too lol
Volume on tv/radio etc has to be at certain points. Ideally it has to be either 5, 10, 15 , 20 etc. If it's too loud on say 10 then it has to be 8. If it's not loud enough on 10 but too loud on 15 then it has to be 12!!

My OCD is constantly checking if the front door is shut, plugs switched off and staring at the cooker to make sure it's off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->