What Are You Buying Your OH?

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Any ideas on what you are getting your other halves for Christmas?
Trying to think of something good for hubby. I know he wont want aftershave or clothes... so that leaves me with booze and chocolates. ha ha.

Any inspiration appreciated!! I would like to get him something I can call a MAIN present. I guess something £50 - £100.

Help please...

I get him a nice ($60 to $100) bottle of whiskey as his main present. He also will be getting clothes, DVDs and books. I feel like I'm not terribly creative but it's what he likes.

Normally we buy big expensive presents but it was getting silly, there's nothing we really need and we have a baby on the way, and a new house to do up, so we've agreed to stick to 3 presents, and not more than £10 for each present. So far I've got him a new wallet, a dvd and I'm looking for a third thing. I'll also do him a stocking with some chocolates, mini booze bottles, socks etc

He's getting a game for his ps4 that he's requested.

I have no idea >< It's his birthday tomorrow! For his birthday he has:

Need for Speed £45
Assassins Creed Syndicate £45
T Shirt £15
Jeans £30
Man Cave Sign for New House £20
Gaming Keyboard £40
Vectra Keyring £12
Boots £50

Then Xmas is a complete... Who knows. He buys everything he wants himself, he's awful. I'm amazed he doesn't have the above yet tbh!. He wants a 4K TV... Which is an option, but I just don't know where we'd put it. He also wants a CCTV Surveillance kit, a wireless one for the house. It'll probably end up being one main gift and a load of smaller ones as usual x

He always gets:
Socks
Underwear
Cologne
Bath Items
Trainers/Shoes
T-Shirts
Jeans

then it'll be some new bits x

Men are so hard to buy for, so far for my husband I have him some clinique face moisturiser, he just got some new trainers for his birthday a couple of weeks ago, he likes to pick his own clothes, he doesn't really have any hobbies, isn't a gamer and not really into much apart from music!!

One thing DH has asked for recently that I'll get him is a bed rest pillow thing for reading and using the computer in bed:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Jb4QRh2CL._SL1500_.jpg

Im getting mine Leathers for the bike and some new shirts a new wallet and thermos that hes been asking for.

Apparently smyths have the £6 off £50 and £12 off £100 spend again codes NOV6OFF and NOV12OFF

My man is so hard to buy for Ive got his some dc trainers so far

I dont have a clue what to get mine, maybe some running stuff.

Im getting mine Leathers for the bike and some new shirts a new wallet and thermos that hes been asking for.

Oh you may have just really helped me. My hubbies motorbike boots are falling apart... may I will have a look for some new ones!! :)

Thanks for all the other replies too, why are men so hard to buy for!?!

So far DH has:
Latest football shirt
Molton brown shower gel and deodrant set
Molton brown aftershave
Nivea moisturiser and shaving set
Bottle of southern comfort
I will also get him some jelly belly jelly beans and maybe some new balance trainers.
Im hopeful he will also have a new little person for crimbo morning too which Im sure will be the best gift &#9786;

So far I've got my hubs a couple of tshirts and undies. He is getting a tattoo voucher and an amazon fire stick. No idea what else! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->