What Are You Cooking Tonight?

Kellz

Pregnant Again
Reaction score
I'm playing simple tonight.
A bunch of chopped veggies (carrots, potatoes, leeks, swede, onion) in the crockpot on low with 2-3 cans chopped tomatoes.
Some cubed beef browned then added to the crockpot.
About 40 mins before serving I'll put some (Aunt Bessie's - cheating I know) dumplings on top and put some yorkshire puddings (my own not Aunt Bessie's this time) in the oven.

A fix-it-and-forget-it meal.

I'm making DH cook since he gets off earlier than me :rofl: I know we are having steak but no idea what else he has planned

I'm playing simple tonight.
A bunch of chopped veggies (carrots, potatoes, leeks, swede, onion) in the crockpot on low with 2-3 cans chopped tomatoes.
Some cubed beef browned then added to the crockpot.
About 40 mins before serving I'll put some (Aunt Bessie's - cheating I know) dumplings on top and put some yorkshire puddings (my own not Aunt Bessie's this time) in the oven.

A fix-it-and-forget-it meal.

Hmm, I'm not cooking cause family and I are coming to your house :)

i had peppered chicken, wedges sweetcorn/carrots and peas!

Sausage casserole!

Lincolnshire sausages
Red pepper
Onion
Mushrooms
Sauce

Served with creamy mash & crunchy carrots

:D

I was going to make baked potatoes with a nice salad but my boyfriends mum cooked instead.. chicken casserole and I didn't enjoy it to be honest.

Tomorrow, baked potato :O

Chicken fajitas ....... Mmmmmm & poss a bottle or 2 of Bud!!

Nice!!

gammon egg pineapple and chips for us...im cooking tonight and i know im not gonna be able to match last night as oh cooked sirloin steak, onions, mushrooms and home made chips!!! MY GOD i loved it lol
x

Tonight we'll be having thick steak that will be slow cooked then grilled and baby baked potatoes with sour cream, cheese, mushroom and bacon bits stuffed in there.

A creamy peppercorn sauce on the steak.

I normally only eat very small portions of red meat (100grams max) and never carbs for dinner, I haven't had potatoes in months, so looking forward to this meal :D

Last night OH made me a HUGE jacket potato with lots of butter and grated cheese on top. Massive salad on the side which was super yummy, had loads of thousand island sauce and croutons on top.. It was so nice!!

Dunno about tonight, I fancy steak !! But that will mean a trip to morrisons on my way home from work.. Looong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->