What are you craving? I want to talk about food!

Stellae

Reaction score
Last time it was SpaghettiO's (eww), this pregnancy keep dreaming of cheesy potatoes. I may literally run to the store to buy what I need to make some. They freeze PERFECTLY too, I just bake them up then spoon it into muffin tins so I can reheat them whenever. It makes my soul smile...

What are you guys craving?!

No cravings just yet, I am just enjoying eating everything now in case ms hits me once I get to 6 weeks like it usually does. I have wanted to eat ice cream a lot more lately, and chocolate!

Mm sounds yummy. Do you have a recipe?

My entire pregnancy I've craved hot dogs, Lunchables, anything sour or spicy! I've had way more aversions than cravings though, one of my biggest aversions is soda and sweets which i don't mind cause that's lead to a zero pound weight gain thus far. :)

I'm about to hit my 7th week and I feel like I've lost my appetite!

I seem to be craving stuff every day, yet still don't have much appetite. It's a bit weird.

Right now all I want is a Shrimp PoBoy! For some reason it sounds so good!

I have been craving mostly salty things this pregnancy. So far it's been BLTs, chicken noodle soup, chips, and SUSHI. I'm really sad I can't have the sushi while pregnant. I also have more aversions than anything else and I'm really not wanting sweets which is pretty strange for me.

Ooh sushi is about the only thing I can eat. Avocado sushi... yum...
And occasionally potato cakes.

Odd but I've been craving chicken madras!! The spicer the better!! All ready had two this week and may have to have one tonight!!!

So far I really want a certain food or I get starving for anything then I just feel awful after :(

Chocolate doesn't taste so good any more.... still eating it though!

No particular cravings yet x

I absolutely have to have wharburtons potato cakes drenched in butter hhhhmmmm my tummy is growling now! :) xxx

Not too bad on the cravings right now.. I was craving curly fries from Arbys for over a week! Finally got some yesterday lol.

I was craving bagels but I got over it after eating some practically every morning for a week haha. I wouldn't mind some chocolate though.. like mini m&ms or some brownies.. or a chocolate lava cake! OOOOH or Zepolis from Olive Garden.. YUM!

My usual pregnancy cravings (as with my last 2 anyway)

Arbys

Pepsi (I usually don't drink too much soda, just occasionally but when I'm pregnant I want pepsi a lot more often then usual)

And Garlic Parmesan bread sticks from Papa Johns.

Bacon for a week which hubby made for me today. Avacado and it doesn't even matter how much I eat I continuoisly want more.... and hot wings....

Ssjad I use the recipe from Kraft.com ( https://m.kraftrecipes.com/recipedetail.do?recipeid=95131&cn=US) and add half a small onion that's been sautéed, and switch out the sour cream for plain nonfat yogurt. If I'm being extra good I use reduced fat cheese!

Braunschweiger. It has been the only craving that made me feel better after eating it. I had one for spanakοrizo with feta(pasteurized) and felt horrible after eating it yesterday.

I want to eat hamburgers and chili cheese fries.... Of coarse I try to limit my allowance of junk like that to once a week because I don't want to eat too much junk and gain too much weight.. But boy when I eat that stuff it taste better than I ever remember it before! lol

I'm normally a chocolate person... pudding, cake, ice cream, etc. But I just went to the grocery store for rainbow sherbet ice cream, strawberries, and lemonade... I want a lot of citrus and fruity stuff!

Oh, and last night DH took me for Mediterranean food since I had been craving chicken shawarma and baba ghanoush all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->