What are you craving?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
Just curious what everyones biggest cravings have been thus far? Nothing too weird yet for me. The big ones this week are bagels with cream cheese, nachos and salsa, chicken burgers with tons of pickles and caesar cocktails (which I might have to just go ahead and make a virgin version of so I can stop thinking about it). I'm also having serious sushi withdrawals!

Just saw this lol posted on July thread

For me it's sausages! Thought be too early for that as no1 it started at 13 weeks but I guess can start whenever lol

Last time it was pancakes and strawberry milkshakes x

You can have sushi. Rice based ones are fine, veggie sushi, cooked fish/ or smoked salmon is fine and even fish sushi is fine if flash frozen for 24 hours as it should be in restaurants anyway.

I've been thinking a lot about avocados, but if I look up recipes I and see how shiny they are...immediately I'm turned off. If it looks gooey/shiny/slimy I'm gonna gag.

I don't wanna say I've had any real cravings...just more aversions than anything. I can't stand the smell of pizza. Makes me nauseous.

Other than that...bagels and cream cheese sounds amazing.

I love grated cheese and onion sandwiches (I hate cheese notmally) x

Fish! I can't get enough of the stuff and I'm enjoying going to the fishmonger to try more obscure ones. I wish I could eat more mackrel and tuna but I'm glad I've found some alternatives to cod.

Chips and curry sauce!! And on the opposite scale I'm craving salad too! X

OH man. Morning sickness has hit me SO hard this go around. Usually I'm an extremely healthy eater...right now I could care less! I just want ginger ale, bagels, & Mexican or Thai food. I can't stand eggs, or burgers or avocados. The thought of them makes me want to hurl.

I am craving the same thing I always crave the second I get pregnant - sushi, but of course not cooked sushi - specifically sashimi which I know I can't have. I don't know why my body always does this to me!!!

Tinned veg soup, although I seem to have gone off that one!
Decaf Coffee
Today raw chocolate!
Mashed potato,baked beans beans, kale mashed in with soy sauce or marmite and fried. Yup.

Luckily no cravings for meat yet as I am vegan ^_^

Pad Thai, bananas, strawberry yogurt, and apple juice. This baby is going to love fruit I think. :)

I just had a random craving for asparagus. I don't know where it came from.

Today it was granny Smith apples. And only granny Smith. The green sour ones. Yesterday it was hot wings but I didn't do it. Eating off of a bone is giving me the creeps. Tomorrow who the heck knows a few days ago I was craving olives.

Exactly the same things as I craved with my daughter.

Pancakes with lemon and sugar, cherryade, salad cream & cheese sandwiches, haribo sweets and fruit, oranges and apples mostly. :)

I crave salty foods mostly. but most of the time I feel nauseated and nothing sounds too good. I love olives and cheese and cooked sushi.

im struggling really bad girls..... i literally feel sick to my stomach every single day :( not feeling good at all. craved pure orange from day one now cant stand it :( the only drink my body accepts is water and that is even hard to bare and i crave mashed potato or potatoes or pizza or chicken burgers..... i literally have to make myself eat because i crave stuff then am nearly sick at the thought of food once i think of it!!!!! cant eat crisps or basically anything without feeling awful anfter it, only thing i havent felt too bad with is cerial and cerial bars craving cerial too so guessing milk too. but im still waiting to be sick as iv borked a few times and my nausea is literally day and night . iv had nausea in previous pregnancys and sickness but this is literally all day and night and feel like i have an upset stomach... yes i am feeling sorry for myself haha . cant complain though i do feel so blessed :) XxXxXxXX

im struggling really bad girls..... i literally feel sick to my stomach every single day :( not feeling good at all. craved pure orange from day one now cant stand it :( the only drink my body accepts is water and that is even hard to bare and i crave mashed potato or potatoes or pizza or chicken burgers..... i literally have to make myself eat because i crave stuff then am nearly sick at the thought of food once i think of it!!!!! cant eat crisps or basically anything without feeling awful anfter it, only thing i havent felt too bad with is cerial and cerial bars craving cerial too so guessing milk too. but im still waiting to be sick as iv borked a few times and my nausea is literally day and night . iv had nausea in previous pregnancys and sickness but this is literally all day and night and feel like i have an upset stomach... yes i am feeling sorry for myself haha . cant complain though i do feel so blessed :) XxXxXxXX
I know what you mean. I'm struggling a lot with food my sense of smell is ridiculous! Seriously I don't think it's normal. I make my self food and then change my mind as soon as it's time to eat and get something else. My likes and dislikes are changing daily. Today the thought of an Apple is gross. I am wasteful and it's frustrating for me and my husband who has taken over a lot of the cooking. He makes exactly what I think I want and then watches me take two bites and not be able to stomach any more. I have cravings but can't actually finish anything. I've lost eighteen pounds in three months and I'm not even five feet tall. The doctor says I'm healthy but I wish I could be like a t.v. pregnant woman and just shovel food in. I hope it gets better the doctor says it's time to stop losing weight and I do try. I have a few standard items that fill me up when nothing else works.

Baked and mashed potatoes.
Cucumber peeled and sliced.
Corn flakes or raisin bran on good days.
Canned sugar free peaches. The regular ones are nasty.
Peanut butter and jam on wheat bread sometimes toasted but the smell of toast is difficult.
Capri Sun drinks. The ones toddlers drink.
String cheese or cheddar cheese and crackers.

It's not every day and it is starting to get better but it's so hard to get food in when everything smells bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->