What are YOU craving?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I have to admit that I've been having some weird cravings. Plain French salad dressing (no salad), bacon bits on ice cream and I can't seem to eat enough pizza. I've also been wanting pasta a lot like spaghetti and Ramen noodles. With my DD I craved oranges and Chinese food. With my DS I craved chocolate, strawberry shortcake and lemonade. What are you ladies craving?

Ice lollies! I think it's because I'm always so thirsty.

Tinned tomatoes 😶

But then the thought of actually eating anything makes me nauseous.

Ive gone through a brussel sprouts stage. Ive now gone into a custard stage.

With my last pregnancy I wanted to eat paint, dulux white emulsion to be very specific, my calcium levels were low

Crumpets with lots of butter. Rice krispies. I've run out of crumpets and actually considering sending DH out to get some, they help with my evening sickness.

Didn't really have any cravings with DD but seems to be different this time. Still no odd cravings like paint though, that's pretty random!:)

Crumpets with lots of butter. Rice krispies. I've run out of crumpets and actually considering sending DH out to get some, they help with my evening sickness.

Didn't really have any cravings with DD but seems to be different this time. Still no odd cravings like paint though, that's pretty random!:)

I'm buying crumpets tomorrow!!!

Oranges. Anything orange, orange juice, fanta, the fruit, sweets

And ham & cheese sandwiches

I really want a turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry sauce on brown toasted bread. I would also settle for chicken but the leftovers I have to make sanwiches is lamb :( and I have no stuffing. I also went to a friends and ate a douzen sausage rolls. I hate sausage rolls (I'm not big on bread either) but I couldn't get enough.

I'm buying crumpets tomorrow!!!

Hubby has just popped out to the corner shop to get some milk. Told him to check for crumpets as well. Fingers crossed.:)

I really want a turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry sauce on brown toasted bread. I would also settle for chicken but the leftovers I have to make sanwiches is lamb :( and I have no stuffing. I also went to a friends and ate a douzen sausage rolls. I hate sausage rolls (I'm not big on bread either) but I couldn't get enough.

This just made me gag 😂 I craved stuffing with my son but yak at the turkey and sandwiches. Oh I hate the 1st tri.

I could so go for a nice cold glass of bitty fresh orange juice right now though.

I'm craving anything that will stay down. But mostly plain Pringles. The grocery stores are all closed here today and I'm driving hubs mad asking if he'll drive a half hour to the closest convenience store for me. Instead he's making stew. Bah.

This just made me gag 😂 I craved stuffing with my son but yak at the turkey and sandwiches. Oh I hate the 1st tri.

I could so go for a nice cold glass of bitty fresh orange juice right now though.

My fridge is making me gag at the moment, its all of the smells in one place I just cant take. I haven't been sick yet though, fingers crossed.

Yesterday I wanted scrambled egg on a toasted bagel. Didn't get it because my daughter turned her noise up at her sausage and mash so I are that instead (I hate waste)
Today, I fancy nothing.

I need Chinese food in my life right now

chocolate! and chocolate/peanut butter combinations. anything potato, except fried & greasy.

I woke up desperate for a full cooked breakfast and my amazing husband dashed off to supermarket and then made me one!

Yesterday I fancied satay sauce and while I slept he snuck off and made some, I'm a lucky lady!

Ribena and Taramasalata! Oh and cheese but I loved the hell out of cheese before!

Jtr you're very lucky!
I'm also craving eggs, not sure if that means I need more protein or something! So pleased the guidelines have changed since my last pregnancy in 2010 and you can now have runny eggs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->