What are you craving?

MamaHix1409

Wife, mummy of almost 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm just interested in what everyone is craving and if there's common things to crave. For me it's Maoam sweets and peanut butter.

Is anyone craving anything really weird?

Corned beef hash! Craving it breakfast, lunch and dinner(I actually had leftovers from last night at 10am:blush:) It's real comfort food and probably really bad for me. My partner loves it too so he is never against me making it:haha: I'm trying so hard(and failing) to be healthier.

Oooo corned beef hash! I could totally eat a slow cooker full of that right now!

I could pretty much eat sweets, peanut butter and corned beef hash for every meal! Not a salsa fan though.

I'm really craving nice bread (like a bloomer) and butter or coco pops!

Wish I could crave apples or carrots!! :haha:

Wish I could crave apples or carrots!! :haha:

This is my problem! I'm eating fruit and veg but I'm not enjoying it like the naughty stuff:nono: My friend craved ice, and didn't gain weight and had a healthy baby. But I'm not craving ice either lol.

I'm not craving anything. I guess it makes me lucky? But this is my first and I was really excited for the "strange" cravings to come in… I'm having a hard time finding food I actually WANT to eat.

I'm craving strawberry shortcake and blueberry parfait. Sort of healthy, I guess. Could be worse lol.

I'm craving SWEETS! Candy, cookies, cakes, looking at pics of cakes, following a ton of instagram pages that are all about sweets and desserts.. lol

The only non sweets food I'm craving is fries...carne asada fries, chili cheese fries... yum. And also ranch dip on everything.

Luckily pitas and salads. Tostitos hint of lime chips with salsa. Bread with avocado. Mostly pitas though, buffalo chicken pitas :)

Cherries and oranges like crazy! Also lettuce.

Sweet fresh british strawberries mmm not supermarket ones that are sour! Hubby came home with farm ones yesterday, they were amazing lol x

Tuna for me although I have to limit it 😥

Cheese and vinegar! Lol don't have to be together... But can be lol

I have started craving some things that I NEVER eat like bagels with cream cheese and sour cream and onion potato chips. It might be a sour/tart thing.. I have eaten a lot more greek yogurt than I would normally too. So weird! I'm not having difficulty keeping a balanced diet so when I crave something I usually just go for it :)

I'm so jealous of you ladies craving healthy stuff! If anything I have an aversion to salad. I craved tinned mushy peas and mint sauce with my boy and I ate them for almost every meal. I miss not putting on weight! Haha

I did have a lush steak with peppercorn sauce last night though and I can't stop thinking about it now. :)

Ive been craving avocado a lot lately ... also sweets

Wotsits! Whenever I feel remotely peckish I want to eat a pack of Wotsits! Definitely not healthy!!

Sour candy ! But I try not to give in lol my other one is pineapple !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->