What are you currently buying to prepare for baby?

I kinda hope mine is a girl for the sake of having clothes, etc already. If it's a boy, it's okay too... I do like shopping! :) Monday i find out what the sex is and target happens to be having a baby sale going on too! As soon as I leave the doctors office, I know where I'm going!!! :)

I am pretty lucky as far as it goes, I am having another girl and already have everything I need save for a few things. Not to mention My sister, and two of my best friends had girls in the past year, and are kicking everything my way.
I just bought baby her coming-home outfit, baby book, new diaper bags, and a keepsake clay thing. I just need to buy A few big things.

* Crib - I bought my DD a convertible one, so she is keeping hers until she grows up and moves out, or it falls about. I am buying this baby the same one.

*Baby walker - because the one I had for DD was given to me by my neighbor and was already falling apart at that time..

*Double stroller. The one I want is currently unavailable, so I am hoping they get it in stock.

*Nursing Pillow - I plan on tandem nursing for a while. And then my eldest will keep her nursing pillow to play with/sleep with. And the youngest will have her own.

*An activity gym - because DD pretty much destroyed hers.

I have everything else. Which makes me happy.

I definitely plan on getting a new pack n play. My daughter destroyed hers with spills and crayons! haha.

I treated the baby to a pair of shoes as I couldn't resist. Once I start shopping I'll never stop! So trying to leave it as late as poss!

I was thinking about shoes this morning! It was kind of a funny thought. I was like "why do I buy shoes for baby when they don't walk?" But their so stinking cute in them!

Currently getting every month: diapers, vests, sleepsuits, towels, and will be getting a breastpump next month.

After that I would like to get an activity gym, a black/white book (the ones they can chew on) and some breastfeeding 'essentials'.

We already have a lot of the stuff we planned on purchasing, although it feels like we have so much more to buy. I guess I won't feel prepared until everything we need for the first 3 months is purchased lol.

We have ordered a new car seat and baby tocker as the old ones got damaged in the attic. We have loads of clothes from last time so I don't think we will need much more now.

Not much. 4th in 5 years so we have most. I'm bored of the current pushchair so will get a new double but other than that we have most of it or I have realised half of what is sold to us was unnecessary.

i'm lucky that this one is another boy, and they'll be born in the same month, so i have all the right season clothes! of course i'll buy the little guy a few sets of his "own" clothes, though. i'm looking for a double stroller (we live in the city and i walk almost everywhere), but we still have our non-expired car seat and bouncer, etc. so i really don't need much, which is nice!

Hope that this would work!
I bought my sister's baby outfits~which is really cute <3
Category by category, really a lot of things to buy!

https://www.babycenter.com/0_baby-and-mom-gear-for-the-first-six-weeks_5669.bc

This is our first and so far we have nothing! And in addition to all the usual baby things, we also need a new car and plan to redo the kitchen. Today I bought some Little Bird unisex clothes and bibs from Mothercare as they were on sale and I've been looking at them for awhile. I've started researching travel systems and furniture, but we'll probably wait for those things, especially as we need to rearrange a lot of the storage between the future nursery, the guest room, the loft and the space under the stairs first. My MIL says she wants to buy us a cot. I'm sure my family will want to get some things too, so I've started an Amazon baby list. I don't think I'll have a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->