what are you doing to help TTC?

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
I've recently started yoga and meditation with my DH and wonder what other things ppl do to help themselves?

I eat a healthy diet, I maintain a healthy weight, I exercise regularly, and I take a generic multivitamin (regardless of ttc status).

I'm just not convinced that anything else really helps. I don't think it hurts, but I'm not convinced that any 'extras' sway the odds much.

IMO, it all comes down to chance and LOTS of luck!

I try to be healthier in general, try to protect myself from stress, and pay more attention to my cycle through charting temps and OPKs so that we BD on the right days....

Pretty much the same as Indigo . I try to take a little bit of time each day to be thankful , to worry about what is worth worrying about and be present really. This has nothing to do with ttc though really.

Pretty much the same as Indigo . I try to take a little bit of time each day to be thankful , to worry about what is worth worrying about and be present really. This has nothing to do with ttc though really.

:thumbup: Me too! And I am learning that nothing is worth the worry because worry does not change anything....:hugs:

I do hypnosis for infertility, yoga and currently a meditation on emptiness, which is ironic considering what we are trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->