What are you doing while your WTT?

R

raindrops009

Out of interest what are you doin while your WTT?

I'm trying to save £100 a month from my part-time job. I'm only 16 so going to save up only a little amount until i'm 18 and hopefully manage to get a full-time job were i am working now. Finding it difficult though because i'm only getting about four hours a week recently, and i use to get 12-16 so it's a big big cut down.
I'm also finishing college and trying to get some voluntary stuff done.
Oh and waiting until i'm ready and financially and emotionally ready to afford and look after a little baby :)

xx

I have made a list of things I want to while I'm WTT.

* Go through my finances and work out where I can save money each month so I can start putting some extra away
* Try and lose some weight
* Get the house sorted out as we want to move but we need to get our house up to scratch first
* As part of the above - have a really good clear out and sell as much stuff as I can on Ebay to make some extra cash to add to my savings
* Get my mind and body ready for TTC after my MMC

In a way I want stuff that will give me stuff to concentrate on over the next couple of months.

all im really focusing on is saving some money. I am also walking marathon in may before the holiday so am concentrating on getting fit for that. apart from that i spend most my time wishing i was in ttc and this weekend seemed to have cried a lot as i am frustrated about the wait xx

all im really focusing on is saving some money. I am also walking marathon in may before the holiday so am concentrating on getting fit for that. apart from that i spend most my time wishing i was in ttc and this weekend seemed to have cried a lot as i am frustrated about the wait xx

The wait will be worth it :) x

Im trying to loosing weight and once iv been on holiday ill be saving atleast £80 a month.

going on vacations and doing things for "us"... spoiling eachother at christmas time, basicaly the things that will be hard once there is a baby.

at the moment, we each have our own seperate banking accounts, meant to be saving money for a downpayment on a house and my OH's dream of opening his own business. we have quite a bit of time and a specific plan, so we are on track at the moment...

We're getting everything sorted medically, taking folic acid, removing implant to get fertility and cycle back up and running, getting finances sorted, saving up money for babies, moving to bigger house, aiming to lose weight, getting married, etc.

Sounds like everyones so planned, well im only young so got lots of time to go i suppose x

I think we are pretty much ready for trying next month. One thing we plan on doing is selling my convertible, and purchasing a vehicle which is a little more practical. Today we were actually looking at minivans. Saving money is always a good thing, but I think we will be okay. Wouldn't mind changing some of my eating habits and getting a little healthier...hehe.

My wtt list consists of getting married, loosing a bit of weight and eating better, saving a few bucks, and things of that nature. Looks like its the same basic list we've all got :thumbup:

- lose a bit more weight
- Clear my maternity leave and Christmas debt
- Enjoy my daughter while she's still little
- Finish decorating my house
- Learn to drive and buy a car because getting buses with a baby is a nightmare :(

*Get a 'proper' job and be working full time so we can save some money.
*Move house somewhere with good schools and a nice area.
*Get DH through his driving test while we can afford it.
*Get Freya into nursery at least.

I would like Freya to be at least 3 before we have another so that I can spend at least the daytime with a new baby, I would feel it is a bit unfair otherwise, as I have had that time with Freya. I want to be able to devote as much as my time as I can to the next one, as well as enjoying the next few years with Freya and not having to divide my time. :)

We're on our way to moving to Australia from the UK, so there's that, and if that's not enough I guess saving some money and maybe doing a short course to get some skills behind me... And until a bub, I'm getting a kitten to satisfy my maternal needs!!:winkwink:

I am trying to lose a little bit of weight and running around looking after a 9 month old.

Mine is: finish uni, get a job, save save save, have a couple of holidays not suitable for kiddies :)

I guess I'll be doing similar things - lose more weight, save money, enjoy being able to focus solely on Ethan.

Hubby is doing his PGCE now so he has to finish that. Both of us are training to be registered childminders so we will have to finish that course too.

Save as much money as possible for: baby stuff, new (bigger) car and we will probably need to move house again when our contract runs out here.

Finish OPen University course and get as good grades as possible.

Getting married, learning to drive, trying to sell some of my stuff on ebay to make more room, and making the dogs' training as concrete as possible.

I am trying to eat healthier and get in a good excercise routine. We are saving our butts off for a home and hope top be in by Summer 2010.

- Finish college, go to uni and get a degree
- Get married
- Get a job
- Save up money
- Get our own place

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->