What are you doing while your WTT?

I did have plans, but the only thing I am succeeding in seems to be going completely mental :dohh:

Hi Drazic,

Completely with you on this one! I have totally gone doolally and back today :wacko:
x

To add to my list

* Stock up on ovulation sticks and pregnancy tests
* Buy some Concieve Plus
* Buy more Pregnacare Conception tablets

:D

I'm just trying not to drive myself (or my DH) into a frenzy! We want to be able to save some extra cash each month and potentially get a mortgage to buy a house (currently renting on a semi-permanent basis).
As some sort of consolation we have two cats who are constantly referred to as my babies!

Well I was just floating along with the world.. but now..

Im trying to finish off my house(its only the little things left)
Trying to wean off my anxiety meds.
Try and get my cycles sorted.. though easier said then done, I'm resorting to acupuncture..

Annnnd since DF has recently proposed I am now planning my wedding and saving! :happydance:

my wtt list (2010 is going to be a busy one :lol:)

1. currently sorting and de-junking our house to sell, ready to buy something bigger in the new year (i want a house that will be great if we decide to have 3 babies :blush:
2. Getting married in september in disney :cloud9:
3. Will have to sell me car (new beetle) for something to accommodate 2 children! though i want to put this off till i get my bfp!
4. and most importantly, enjoy miss maddilynne so i can have the age gap i want, at least 3 years :D

This list is a great idea!
For me i've pretty much got the big things sorted, We moved from Lancashire to California 6 months ago and im pretty much done sorting out the house.
I've got my degree for if/when go back to work
Would like to take my older 2 to disneyland and still go on a rollercoaster!
We want 4 kids pretty close together and my youngest is 4 months but I would have ttc 2 months ago if af would show! So im waiting for that and trying to exercise and eat more to gain some weight:dohh:

OT but if got 2 little people here with the cold, my daughter is watching a cartoon called handy manny and my 22 month old son is cuddling a 4 foot toy crocodile, boys!!:cloud9:

i have all the practical things for the long term like sorting out my house, sorting out Bens smaller clothes and throwing/giving/saving them. i have just bunged each size into a bag when hes grown out of them (LAZY!)

in the short term im driving my DH crazy getting all excited about babies and the things we will need to get, planning which double to get if Ben still requires some wheels and changing my mind about everything every 5 minutes!

~Trying to get a good paying job. That will make the WTT time shorter.
~Working on relationship with OH.
~Get my own place, cause even though my parents say they are fine with me and OH; I'm sure baby might make them a little annoyed.
~Try to get my art studio up and running.
~Making things for the baby, I know it sounds stupid but I've got more stuff planned about my birth process and my baby than I do my own wedding or anything else in my life right now.

I have just had my little boy so we are enjoying him whilst WTT again. Also letting my body recover for a while xx

Advance further in my job so we are making more income, trade my car in on a new something and buy hubbs a car, lose a little weight and get healthly, get organized, and mostly enjoy my time with my two little loves and husband!

What I'm doing:
-Finishing high school
-Getting a second job
-Going to college/university

What OH is doing:
-Going to bootcamp
-Going to A-school and C-school
(he's just recently joined the Navy!)

I'm finishing my College course and chasing around after my little terror :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts