What are you doing with your BFP's?

Fiora

Reaction score
Okay so this is probably the thread where you all decide that I'm barking mad but bear with me...

What are you doing with your BFP's?

I just realised I've had a positive test sat on my desk for the last 3 days (I keep staring at it in disbelief) and whilst it's living in a sandwich bag I realise it's still very grim to be keeping it. I feel weirdly sentimental over it though?!

So I was wondering what you guys were doing/have done with your positive tests? I know some people scrapbook them, which is great because I love that, although I was thinking of just taking pics because you know... I peed on that... So yes, please fill me in on whether you kept them or took photos, and what you did with them!

I have a shoebox full of them!

Attachments

• save peestick.jpg
    save peestick.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5
From dd I had a baggie of them and threw them away last week finally. I was going to add one to her scrapbook but decided I didn't want a urine stick in there. Don't worry, I think we all feel sentemintal towards them. I have 4 in my bathroom that I'll probably be holding onto for a good year.

LOL shellgirl that picture!!

I'm so glad that other people actually do this, I thought I was going a bit crazy and well.. It is a bit grim really isn't it lol. I feel very sentimental over it though, I have an attachment to a stick I peed on this is quite ridiculous!!

I might take some well lit photos as keepsakes and get rid of the stick... Or maybe I need a peestick box...

I chuck mine out when my babies arrive. I took about 10 with DS3 lol i have done 2 for this one.

I've kept all my tests from my ds, some I kept in my pregnancy journal, one in ds little box with his cord and hospital band etc and some in his big memory box. I've also kept the tests from my last 2 miscarriages and these are in my memory box as it's something for me to hold on to and remind myself that they did exist and we're real and loved no matter how short of time for.

It doesn't even bother me they were peed on lol.

I only took 2 tests when I was pregnant with my DD I've kept the first one I took and put it in her baby box :) This time I have 15! And I can't part with them lol, so I'll decide when baby arrives, at the moment they're all in a box :)

I binned mine the other day but have pictures that I intend to print and scrapbook at a later stage :)

Binned it , don't like the idea of keeping it.. Plus they eventually fade. I did keep a picture of one I made into a card for husband on Father's Day though

I have kept mine so far , also have pictures . I think I will toss them eventually ..I feel attached to them too lol!
We also have our announcement photo with one of them so I figure that's a good enough keep sake .. This is the photo.. The plus sign is a lot clearer , uploading it on here makes it sort of fuzzy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
I saw some really cute photos of them that people had scrapbooked so thinking of setting something like that up!

And mummof1, I love your announcement photo! Amazing :D

Ou I love the scrapbook idea !
And thank you lol I can't wait to actually post it!

I think I'm going to stick the first cheapie pregnancy test strip I did in a scrapbook I'm making for baby :) I made a box full of memories for Amelia-Rose, so I was thinking a scrapbook for this one would be a nice little keepsake. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->