What are you doing xmas eve?

I have my 20 week scan at 9.30 so will find out if baby is blue or pink. We are then going to watch frozen at the cinema and go out for some dinner.
After that we will come home have big bubbly baths and all relax together. We also need to put reindeer food out and leave food out for Santa.
Once lo has gone to bed we will sort presents and maybe watch a Christmas movie.

We'll get the dog walked in the morning, bake cookies for Santa, watch Xmas films. Then in the evening, we'll watch iss Santa go overhead (going to set an alarm this year cos I always forget!!!) and then have baked Camembert and hot bread for dinner, give the kids a bath, then come down stairs to leave Santa's plate of goodies out and watch the snowman and snow dog with a hot chocolate before the kids go to bed. Once they are in bed, I'll prep some of the veg and pre cook the stuffing and bread sauce for Xmas day. Then we'll put the pressies out and oh and I will watch another Xmas film before bed! Always aum for a decent night, but probably will be midnight by the time we finally flop!!!

No plans. Hubby will be working. Me and J will probably have a pj day, eating chocolate and watching xmas films. Then we'll give xmas eve pressies, put out reindeer dust and mince pie for Father Christmas.

Spending some time with my sil, bil and nephew in the morning/early afternoon. I want to do some cleaning too then it's just relaxing :)

I'll be doing a quick clean in the morning (doing most of it tomorrow), so just a quick wipe down of the bathrooms, dust, hoover/brush and mop. Toy box will be taken upstairs when OH gets home from work as too heavy for me.
We'll go to my mums once washed and dressed to help prepare the veg, have a bit of lunch and come home for around 3pm for OH to finish work. The kids will have some tea, have their Christmas Eve box and have a bath for around 4.30-5pm when OH will go for our Chinese take away (too spicy for Alex). We will watch a film and have some sweets before putting out cookies and dirty beer (Alex said Santa wants dirty beer hahaha) for Santa, i'll then take the kids to bed and read their story, watch the soaps and put the presents out :)

We'll go for a walk in the morning, try to see some decorations and go to the park if its not raining. We'll probably do some baking and crafts, maybe watch a film. DH is taking the older kiddos to a play in the afternoon, I'm staying home with the baby and will do a tidy up and try to clear some space in the playroom for the new toys! It'll probably take hours to get the kids to bed and then I'll fill their stockings and put the presents under the tree :dance: and then go to midnight mass while DH stays with the kids.

During the day while DH is at work we'll be making Santa's cookies and cupcakes for my family dinner on Christmas, watching Home Alone in the background.

After DH gets home we'll be driving around looking at Christmas lights once it's dark, then coming home and opening Christmas Eve gifts (pyjamas, a cookie plate/milk bottle set for Santa, a Christmas book), getting into new PJs, and watching Elf and The Santa Clause. Then reading the new book and bedtime! :)

I wont be with my OH Christmas or Boxing Day so we are trying to make Christmas Eve our day.

Will get up and open Stockings, and pack up the cars with families presents etc.
I'll drive over to Essex and need to pick up some handmade biscuits and a bunch of flowers that we have ordered for OH's mum as her birthday is Boxing Day then will meet my OH at my mums.
Drop the cars off and get the train up to London where we are seeing the 'illusionists' Magic Show as par of OH's Xmas present, after that we will grab some dinner and a drink before heading back to Mum's for Xmas films and more food, then to bed in new Jamas and wait for the big day!

I've got a few last minute things to pick up. I might pop to work to drop off a hamper for the girls working Xmas day as they're the reason I got it off. In the afternoon we're going to my mums and will watch Christmas films and hang out before doing the standard Xmas stuff. It's the first year ollie is aware, I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->