What are you getting your 6 year old dd?

TwoGirlsAndMe

Reaction score
I'm struggling to think of things to get my nearly 6 year old dd. She loves crafts, so I've got her some crafty bits, beados. beads that you put on string. She's asked for heelys but my mam has got her them.

I have a 5 year old girl, my dd loves kitty in my pocket, puppy in my pocket, shopkins, nom noms, twosies, monster high minnies ( these blind bags also seem popular with friends also) art stuff ( we get toucan box every month and if your dd loves crafts they are great as come with everything you need for craft including down to paintbrushes and glue,, we get big box which includes 4 crafts, and a book all on different theme each month but can get smaller box ) games like hungry hippo, my dd big love is dolls ( monster high and barbie) books always go down well, jewerly making, those models you can paint and Lego. Dvd always go down well. Think I will be purchasing finding dory and secret life of pets, cds with music like and tablet (my daughter loves my Amazon fire)

My DD is 6, she has asked for the Furby Connect, Hatchimal, Zoomer Hediegz, Little Live Pets and crafty things. It is her birthday just after Christmas and I have got her scooter

My DD is 5 and she's asked for lego, board games, a descendants costume, our generation doll, baby born doll and nail Polish! We are also getting her a new bike.

She loves shopkins and playmobil so I have got her a few small sets of these as well.

My dd is six and has asked for crafty things, our generation doll, a secret diary, her own tablet and shopkins.

My dd will be 6 in January. She is getting heelys, a fliker scooter, Designafriend doll and accessories, some sylvanian families sets, nail/body art studio, my fairy garden, a skipping ball, shopkins shoppies dolls, magic set, Lucy the dog and other little bits and crafty stuff. I'm going to get her a karaoke machine for her birthday

Summer hasn't asked for much. She wants a chrome book/laptop, few dress up outfits, some shopkins and a monster high doll. Think that's all she's asked for.

Dd is six after Christmas and has asked for a hatchimal, lego friends and hamster in the house. Planning on maybe getting her playmobil hospital for her birthday. Her grandparents have got her a maxi micro scooter for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->