What are you looking forward to most about holding your baby?

Makena29

Reaction score
Since we've had a few hot topic issues, I thought I'd start a new thread where we can all gush with positivity. Soooooo......what are you looking forward to about holding and meeting your baby for the first time?

I'll start. I'm looking forward to nuzzling my baby's downy hair (if he or she has any!) and kissing the bottom of his or her feet. I'm also looking forward to seeing whether the baby has my OH's beautiful blue eyes or my hazel eyes. :)

I look forward to me looking into his eyes and his eyes looking into mine and connecting with him a different way then just having him grow inside me

I can't wait to feed my baby. It doesn't matter if it's with breast or bottle I've done both and there is just something special about holding your baby and feeding it.

I can't wait to hold my baby close and smell that beautiful baby smell that you just can't get enough of. And to stroke her/ his little face.

I'm looking forward to that first moment of seeing him or her, when Baby is placed in my arms and I get my very first chance to really look at who I have created.

Thinking about this makes me want to cry! It's been such a long hard journey to get to this point, I look forward to all of it. <3

i am looking forward to feel again those beautiful,precious and rare moments after having baby...his/her smell,touch,,i want to hug him/her ,,,,,,,,,,,,i really cant wait for november ...every minute seems like an hour nowadays..............oh i forgot i was writing ...........:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm due November too ... 21st ... I can't wait ... I dream of my baby everyday.

I can't wait to snuggle into her and smell her, that newborn smell is just something i cherish and long for...Also kissing her little feet and and having her fall asleep on my chest....Ooooo hurry up October! x

I can't wait to hold/feel/smell him or her and see if (s)he has the same funny wee bent toe that my DH and DD both have!

(sorry, I'm sneaking in here early, I'm not officially meant to be in second tri yet but 1st is doing my head in)

I just can't wait altogether, though I'm going to have to, not due till December...

I can't wait until we are all alone after having her and it's quiet and I can really take my time looking at her and smelling her I can't wait to hold her close over my shoulder and listen to her breath! I just can't wait I love her so much already and can't wait to hold her in my arms x

i'm looking forward to seeing my daughters face as she meets her new sibling, she's so excited it just makes it all the more special 2nd time round.

^^ I agree with u my son is so excited to meet his baby sister x

All of it! In some ways I am more excited this time around. When I was pregnant with my son, it felt a bit unreal and abstract. This time I know how amazing and wonderful it is and I can't wait to see my baby's face and see if it's a boy or girl. I can't wait to nurse again.

Im really excited just to meet my LO but cant wait to to teach him/her to walk and talk and sit up and too see that little smile and to feel my LO hold my finger and suck there thumb <# :D

i cant wait to see what he looks like, on the scans we always say oh he has your nose etc etc but cant really see properly so i cant wait to see what he looks like. I kinda have a picture in my head of what i imagine.

i just want to hold him now!

but im not looking forward to sharing him lol xx

I can't wait to hold my little boy and look at his little face and know he is the product of Mine and Hubby's love and we will love him forever.

I know i will not want to let him go....

I can't wait to snuggle him/her and feel its tiny warm body against my skin, also love the smell of newborn babies :)

I cannot wait to see the little hands and feet and put a million kisses on the sweet little head.

Many, many things, but in particular I'm looking forward to holding his/her feet. I know that dh is looking forward to this too. Weird, I know, but it's just a silly little thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->