what are you looking forward to?

I cant wait for the kicks. It would be amazing feeling your baby inside but it would also freak me out. Theres another person in your tummy and you can feel it!
I would only not look forwards to the birth. I pass out if I cut my finger and I bleed a teeny bit, so god knows what Il be like giving birth one day!

Comments from others is a good one...I had 'advice' coming from all angles :wacko: Especially older people, they seem to have some wacky wives tales to share! :haha:

xx

i'm looking forward to EVERYTHING!!! and you may think i'm mad but realllyy looking forward to labour and birth =D bring on the contractions!!! :haha:

i'm looking forward to EVERYTHING!!! and you may think i'm mad but realllyy looking forward to labour and birth =D bring on the contractions!!! :haha:

I feel the same way..
Plus I'm looking forward to shopping for the baby, getting everything ready..
then I'm looking forward to when the baby is born, my husband holding the baby for the first time, seeing him care for him/her.. :cloud9:
Also I'm looking forward to being pregnant itself..having a belly with a baby in it :cloud9:

hehe cant wait to feel the baby move, see my belly move, going to all the appointments nd scans, hearing his/her heartbeat for the first time, seeing him/her for the first time and feeling like u've known them forever even tho its the first time u've met them :cloud9: having the first cuddles :cloud9:...... the list is endless :kiss:

Me too! Can't wait to experience this... and having my OH share in it and worship my woman-ness!! :haha:

awww nice thread :D

what i can't wait for:
seeing that bfp!!
seeing and talking about the baba and experiencing it with maddi :cloud9:
telling my parents :cloud9:
kicks and the scans - especially the private ones
giving birth again - however which way!!
meet LO for the first, becoming a family of four :cloud9:

what i can wait for :lol:
morning sickness!! all day, all night, for 41+2 weeks :grr:
recovering from another c-section

This is an excellent thread! :D

I can't wait for:
- Getting my BFP!
- Telling everyone the exciting news
- All the scans
- Hearing the heartbeat
- Decorating the nursery
- Buying everything
- Giving birth
- Finding out what it is once I've given birth as we will be team yellow!
- Giving LO it's first bath

I am even quite looking forward to all the pregnancy symptoms as it will make it all so much more real!! :D

I look forward to seeing the BFP and finding a cute way to tell DH! I'm not looking forward to being tired and having to use the bathroom frequently. I hate getting up in the middle of the night to pee!

Oh I cant wait for the scans! Seeing the little face. nose and stuff.. My sister is pregnant, due in July and I love looking at her baby's scans!

I dont think I will like all the advice.. But its all in good spirits usually. Least I would hope so.

I would rather go thru labor and delivery then to go thru the needles and tests along thru the pregnancy!

I am a triplet (Naturally), but my mom lost one early on. (Too early to tell what the mass was) Then she found out about me and my brother. And I would love to have triplets. But I hear conflicting stories about whether I can or not so.

Oh and telling my parents! My mom has 4 +1 on the way grandkids. My dad is only a grandfather biologically to the latter 2. But my boyfriends family has no grandkids yet so Im excited! I plan on buying shirts or the cute little grandparent kits!

i will be nervous when i go and get a test. I will probably use boots self service lol. I'm looking forward to scans to especialy if i get an early scan x x

I'm excited to get my first BFP (except ive had one before but that was back in 08 and that was my sons...)and then do a digital test (ive never taken one and gotten a bfp)

Looking forward to seeing how Oliver will react to the news and arrival of his sibling
looking forward to having a big bump again and all the scans.

not looking forward to getting stretchmarks again, i got them nearly everywhere last time :(

Not looking forward to all the water retention in my feet, i couldnt put my shoes on properly cause of it!!!!

and im not looking forward to knowing whether this next pregnancy will be totally full of morning sickness and or other issues cause ollies pregnancy was uneventful... =/

Looking forward too ..

First scan, kicks, dressing my bump :flower: Shopping for baby, seeing Jacks reaction to mummy's tummy.. EVERYTHING really! (well, maybe not hearburn at 3am!)

The one and only thng that has nearly put me off having any more children is the fact the i had to have an emergancy c-section with Jack after 27 hours of trying they finaly realised he was to big for my birth canal. which then lead him to having a small shock and being quite poorly, ending up in SCBU ect :cry:

Im so scared i wont ever be able to have a natural birth. C-section just scares the hell out of me again :cry:

Anyone else the same?

i want a natural birth but was induced 3 times and it didn't work then ended up having c section then caleb was taken to neonatal because he had fluid on lungs and was 4weeks. So i don't want it to happen again x

What are you/arent you looking forward to when your pregnant?

+ Doing the first test
+ Telling OH
+ Feeling the real first movements
+ Having the belly become noticable

- I am scared I will not be able to control my weightgain
- I do not enjoy being touched or hugged by anyone but OH so there may be some annoyances there
- Not looking forward to the last month
- Episiotomy makes me gag even thinking about it
- Scared of what the financial consequences may be (somewhat irrational)

I can't wait for everything the sickness the stretch marks the going to the toilet heaps the weight gain you name it i cant wait!!

i have just come over from ttc and finding this way to hard wtt i dont know how you can all do it I dont think i can might have to start tcc again next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->