• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you naming your baby?

mama et bebe

Reaction score
So I'm fed up of symptom spotting now lol!

Just wondered what names you have for your babies? Or if you have a shortlist? We have two girls Gracie Isabella and Lola Eve and now we are expecting our first little boy we are going with, Rudy John (john is his dad's name) I get very mixed reviews on his name though but we love it.

So ladies what do you have?

:D

My first two: Elijah Jarred and Ethan Reinhard. This little girl is going to be Elysia (ee-lee-see-ah) no middle name yet

I have a little girl called Madeleine and this little boy will be Archie :)

Aww lovely names :)

My OH family think the name 'Rudy' is silly and isn't a real name, they said they don't think they will be able to call him that. Really upset me, but I think if you like a name it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. My side of the family seem to like it, I hope haha

I really like Rudy that's unfair of your OH family saying that I wouldn't let them put you off using a name you love!
We haven't 100% decided boy names are such a struggle! We have a daughter Leah & son Max my heart is really set on Zack I really love that name but not sure if it fits in?

I know someone who had a baby a few months back and called him Rudy.

If you like it then go for it :)

I really like Rudy that's unfair of your OH family saying that I wouldn't let them put you off using a name you love!
We haven't 100% decided boy names are such a struggle! We have a daughter Leah & son Max my heart is really set on Zack I really love that name but not sure if it fits in?

I wanted the name max for my little boy but OH wouldn't agree on it, it's such a lovely name.

I think zack fits perfect :)

Thanks so much my OH is really picky & Max was the only boys name we had agreed on but it fits him perfect!

I'm naming my first boy due Feb Jude Joseph Michael, I've had mixed reactions to Jude but both me and oh love it :)

We are really struggling! We have a little girl called Amelia May, if we have a boy we are set on Hugo, but girls we just can't agree on... Help! I'd like to use the middle name Minnie as has a family connection but can't find a first name to go with it! Plus OH not that keen on it so has to remain a middle name.x

Aww lovely names :)

My OH family think the name 'Rudy' is silly and isn't a real name, they said they don't think they will be able to call him that. Really upset me, but I think if you like a name it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. My side of the family seem to like it, I hope haha

When we were expecting DS2, for a few months we considered Rudy. My husband is a huge Hearts FC supporter and they had a player who is his hero (sad, I know) called Rudi Skacel. We got a lot of mixed reactions too but we would have named him Rudy had it not been for 2 of our neighbours naming their dogs Rudy while I was pregnant! It turns out he's a perfect Alexander and not a Rudy at all but if you love the name and your baby is a Rudy, it doesn't matter what other people think. If this current baby was a boy we would definitely consider it again :)

We have been set on Lily Rose this whole time but now know three other couples who have named their babies Lily recently. So now we are thinking Rose Mirren or Arwen Rose... Gonna wait until she's here to decide!

If we were having a boy, the name we agreed on wa Albie... Good job she's a girl though as our friends brought their new puppy round the other day... They've called him Albie!

My daughter is Scarlett-Mae, her brother shall be Harrison (Harris) William. Xx

You all have such beautiful names picked out!

We have a 2yo called Max. We considered Rudy but then we had some encounters with a guy called Rudy who was a bit of a weirdo and it spoiled it.

This little girl is going to be Lily Anouk. Anouk is a Dutch name, and I'm half Dutch, but it's OH who loves it. I'm not wild about it, hence it being the middle name. I know Lily is very popular but I don't know any others. I liked Rosie, but OH doesn't.

I'm naming my first boy due Feb Jude Joseph Michael, I've had mixed reactions to Jude but both me and oh love it :)

LOVE Jude!! Think that's a great name! I like the different names for boys, I also had Jesse on my list which people raised there brows to aswell lol

I have a little boy called Alex. This baby is called Scarlett Louise. We wanted Imogen way before we got pregnant with Alex, then we found out this one was a girl and we fell inlove with the name Scarlett and Louise is my middle name.

Wow! Went and done the school run and came back to loads of new posts! So nice to hear all the names!! Personally I find girls names easier then boys, Lilly is very popular where I live but if you like a name then go for it as it will still be individual for your baby as no two Lilly's I know are the same. I can see what people are saying about people they know being called the same and it putting them off though.I really liked Dottie for a girl this time until I heard a lady calling her dog over in the park but found out we are expecting a boy anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->