• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you naming your baby?

Our oldest is Alexandria Mackenzie. DD2 will be named Isabella Gabrielle. We've gotten negative comments about both girls' names, but I really don't care. Our children, our choice!

If it is a girl then she will be Lillian Skye.
If it is a boy then he will be Odin Michael.

I'm anxious for baby to be here so I can know which it will be :)

I like to try to use family names in some way when choosing names. Our son is named Asher Storm. Storm is an old family name on my DHs side, and DHs late grandfather's middle name. The little girl we are having we are naming Cecilia Lou after my great grandma Lou Celia.
DHs grandma and dad didn't like the name, since they thought it sounded "too black."(Yes, I'm pretty sure at least his grandma is racist) Really ticked me off. But we love it, and so does everyone that matters :) Not like they will really even see her anyway.

Lovely names! I too thought thinking of girl names easier than boy names, as that list was always longer for us. For our boys we chose more traditional names, first Gregory and second will be Theodore (nickname either teddy or theo, we shall wait to see him :) ). Also just wanted to add I love the name Rudy, it's the name of our great family friend and I think sounds so cute for a little!

Ugh I'm so lost..... I have an Andon & Jake..... I need another boy name that fits with my two boys !!! It's so hard.... I have nothing !

This is our first and we had narrowed down the names rather quickly before we found out sweet pea was a boy.

Then it was a constant struggle with SO and our friends who really wanted me to name my son James Bond.

Even though SO and I had decided on Silas Edward Bond. Lol. It was a hard won fight but I love it so much. Though if we have another boy I am really in love with the name Sebastion.

This is our first and we had narrowed down the names rather quickly before we found out sweet pea was a boy.

Then it was a constant struggle with SO and our friends who really wanted me to name my son James Bond.

Even though SO and I had decided on Silas Edward Bond. Lol. It was a hard won fight but I love it so much. Though if we have another boy I am really in love with the name Sebastion.

James Bond :haha: that's brilliant!

with DS1, I knew what I was going to call him from the time I found out I was pregnant. I had the instinct that he was going to be a boy. I did give his father the choice between his name and another so he felt included though lol. I gave him the choice between Christian Michael (son's name) and Alexander Justin.

This time around, it was a bit harder to choose. The last couple months we kept kicking the name Eryk around (though it had a couple different spellings). A couple weeks before he was born, we were trying to pick out middle name and thought about using Eryk as a middle name. In the end we decided on Eryk Alexander. Overall it was completely DF's choice as he put both those names out there, I just agreed.

For both boys, the names fit them perfectly.

If baby is a girl we like Isabella Margaret and for a boy I'm not sure.. We can't decide!

Margaret is a family name.. It's my, my mums and my granny's middle name!

Aw, these are some gorgeous names! I have had two girls names picked out for years, and still love them - they use family names but with a bit of variation. But we're having a boy, and I always struggle with boys names. Very few people like the name we're planning on using (we might change it when we see his little face!) which is a bit discouraging :( but we are likely going with Wylie James (surname MacDougall)...both DH and I like it, and it uses two names that are meaningful to us.

We already have a daughter called Rowan and this little girl is going to be Thea.

The middle names was probably the easiest part for us. My grandfather had just passed a few months before I became pregnant so for a boy we were going to use either his middle or first name, which ever went better, and with a girl we would of used Rose as a middle name since its his grandmothers name (still alive) and also my middle name. It was just a matter of finding names that flowed.

I'm having my first, her name will be Cambree Nicole. People get kinda of rude about it when seeing it written, but in person we've had a good response. Not that I give a @#$% about b*tchy opinions, lol. The name came to me in a dream, before I learned I was pregnant, so I kind of feel like it was meant to be in a way :blush:

I'm having my first, her name will be Cambree Nicole. People get kinda of rude about it when seeing it written, but in person we've had a good response. Not that I give a @#$% about b*tchy opinions, lol. The name came to me in a dream, before I learned I was pregnant, so I kind of feel like it was meant to be in a way :blush:

Whats wrong with it?
I think its an adorable name and the spelling is nothing too out there. It looks like it sounds.

We were stuck on Landen for a while but we have decided to name him Hudson Enoch surname Sharako. Hudson Enoch Sharako. I love it!

I have a Ryan and a Wyatt and this one is a girl and we are having a really hard time, we had sawyer picked out for a boy and are this close to naming our daughter sawyer

Im not pregnant and don't plan to be any time soon but i have baby names in my head so thought id share anyways.

my boys have unusual names - Z.acoiya and A.lakae (without the dots I have to put them there after a nosey family member googled my oldests name and found all my bnb posts lol) They are pronounced Zac-oi-ya and Ala-Kay.

We are buggered if we did decided to have another child as i love Zoey and Franklin which just don't go with their names at all :rofl:

My boys names have a lot of history to them too so i would ideally like the same if we ever had a third. My OH likes Sundia for a girl which is better fitting with their unusual names but I don't know the history to it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->