What are you taking to Thanksgiving?

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
If you aren't already making the full meal what dish will you be taking with you?-I was asked to bring a snack so I am bringing a spread of veggies, bread and sausage along with some cheese fondue dip in a mini crock pot and some veggie dip:thumbup:

English so we don't celebrate it but the food always has my mouth watering

Nothing im going to work then ignoring the rest of it until its time to go shopping.

My MIL is doing Thanksgiving so I'm bringing a Chocolate Cream Pie. Although I had a rambunctious 17 month old running around as I was making it so I have no idea how good it'll taste. :dohh: :rofl:

Mashed potatoes, veg all casserole and cheesy hashbrown casserole.

My husband and I are just staying at home today. We bought a small turkey breast and some sides. We're afraid to venture too far from home in case little miss decides to make her appearance. :)

We're staying home and cooking our own little feast. :D

My husband and I are just staying at home today. We bought a small turkey breast and some sides. We're afraid to venture too far from home in case little miss decides to make her appearance. :)

This will be us at Easter :haha:

We brought ourselves and the boys (and two dogs). I did help my mom shop though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->