What are you Thankful for?

m8turemummy

Reaction score
So ladies, tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I thought I would start a thread to see what we will all be thankful for around the table tomorrow.

I am thankful that I will be exactly 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow :)

Well we don't do thanksgiving in the uk but I am still very thankful for my beautiful family and the fact I am pregnant again makes me burst with happiness. My oldest keeps mentioning babies....I think she knows (not that I will be telling her before 12 week scan) But I just think she senses it. I am thankful for my life cos it's amazing. Good thread makes me feel so lucky and happy :flower:

I'm Thankful for so much. I think life is very special. And I'm thankful for everything. Air, water, earth, the wind, wildlife and nature, the sun, sunrises, everything. And then I'm personally thankful for my job, my OH, my pets and my pregnancy, my family. Everything is something to be thankful for and appreciative.

Im thankful for my gorgeous daughter even though me and my partner have had a hard time having a baby the last 2 years atleast i have such a beautiful 4 year old daughter who i love to bits.

I am thankful for this healthy little bean growing inside of me. I am thankful for my wonderful DH who would do anything for me and I for him. I am thankful for our little house, our cat and our jobs. I am thankful for our wonderful, loving and supportive families. Every time I sit back and really look at my life, I can't help but feel blessed for everything I have and everything I can do. I am thankful that I can finally tell the rest of our families about our first baby tomorrow!

I am thankful for this healthy little bean growing inside of me. I am thankful for my wonderful DH who would do anything for me and I for him. I am thankful for our little house, our cat and our jobs. I am thankful for our wonderful, loving and supportive families. Every time I sit back and really look at my life, I can't help but feel blessed for everything I have and everything I can do. I am thankful that I can finally tell the rest of our families about our first baby tomorrow!

What an awesome day to be breaking the news to your family :happydance:

I'm thankful to have my first little baby growing inside me, its been rough so far, but Im so glad to have him/her. Im thankful for my family and friends also very thankful to be healthy and to have a roof over my head. Hoping that when I break the news (sometime in December) people will be supportive of me.:hugs:

I'm thankful to be pregnant with my first baby who I have wanted for many years, I'm thankful for everything going perfectly so far.. I'm thankful that I heard baby's heartbeat two days ago and now I'm going to see the scan :cloud9:
I'm also thankful for my amazing OH who does everything for me and loves me and baby unconditionally. I'm thankful for our supportive families and amazing friends.. I'm thankful for starting to train in my dream job too! Literally living on an all time high these days...

So happy to read all the joy in this thread <3

I'm thankful the first trimester will be over in a few weeks.

I am thankful for receiving fertility treatment which has resulted in this wonderful pregnancy. I am thankful for meeting, falling in love with and marrying the man of my dreams. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->