What are you Thankful for?

TaraLynn

mama to Kiernan & 1 angel
Reaction score
Not sure if there is a similar post out there already, but figured no such thing as being thankful too much =)

So, what are you thankful for. It could be something this year or just in general.

I am so thankful for the family in my life and the true friends that have stood by me through thick and thin. The ones that were there for me even when it was hard, or uncomfortable, or they didn't know what to say. The ones that were there by my side no matter what the situation, without asking a single question. I am thankful to each of them. :hugs:

Aymen and my lovely husband :cloud9:

jake being perfect in every single way! don't realise how lucky i am sometimes. :cloud9:

I am so grateful that I met my lovely husband when we were young and have grown up together and had our wonderful little boy Jay who makes me smile everyday :D I'm so grateful for my cute puppy Jess and my beautiful cat, Blossie. I'm so grateful to my family for their love, support and generosity. I'm so thankful for my circle of friends who always make me laugh and will always be there if I need them. I'm so grateful we bought our dream house in Cornwall and that I have a job I love :happydance:

I like threads like this, it's always nice to focus on the things in our life that we love :thumbup:

xx

-My DH
-His GI bill so I'm able to go back to school
-Our family, minus my SIL.
-Our good health
-Friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads