What are you up to?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Were currently destroying the old display unit. Bought a new bookcase today and will be having more furniture delivered on tuesday.

Sitting in my mums chill out room calming down ...

Gav had a drink and being a twat ... didn't even kiss maddie goodnight the knob!

xxx

i'm sat on my own, OH brother wanted him to go for a drink, picking him up in a bit so kacy is asleep on the sofa

tonight "her indoors" is "her what is down the pub with her flake of a mate" kids are in bed, peace at last!
dunno if i can be arsed to make food and although i feel like a large drink i shall refrain. go me:happydance:

Watching Dancing On Ice final :blush:

feeling sorry for myself as ALL my friends have gone up town but i went out twice last week so i felt bad going out again tonight. but i wish i was out :(

Looking online for gifts for best man, usher, bridesmaids etc .. becoming a very expensive saturday night !!:wacko:

I went out an my fucking husband left me in lave (a shitty night club) on ymown with no money an i had to ring my MIL to get her to giv me some money so i can gwt home.
Whats sayin my marriage is the shortest marriage goin on BNB!!!:happydance:
fUNKING WANKER

SORRY:cry:

OMG, Why on earth did he leave you there? Not very thoughtful or nice is it!

If paul left me like that to make my way home, I would be so mad......but I know for a fact he wouldn't do that to me!

:hugs: Sophie...That is just plain Bull Shit.....Give him the biggest guilt trip and cold shoulder. Dont you dare put up with that.:hugs:

thought ide give a little update on this i feel so embarresed about this i was steaming when i wrote it, anyway we were out with a few other people an mark (dh) had told one of the lads to tell me he had nipped to cash point this lad doesnt really like me (we have a history) lol and didnt tell me anyway the last thing mark remembers is gettin money out the cashpoint and then the next thing he's wakin up in hospital he'd been beaten up an robbed. He is in a right state he looks like the elephant man. He has no idea who done it though an police say they have no witneses (sp).
I left without tellin anyone so that lad didnt have chance to tell me he had gone cashpoint, i just thought mark had fooked off, if ide have known this i could have gone to cashpoint an this might not have happened.
anway thats me done with Cov town its a shit hole!

Shit! thats terrible, really hope she recovers well hun.

xx

Oh no!!!! hope he feels better soon x

OH sophie!!!

poor mark!!! ... Hope he gets well soon, what a shitty night out!
xxx

OMG .. thats terrible .. hope he feels better soon hun xxxx

NO WAY!!!! Oh babe, hope he has a speedy recovery hun! :hugs: x

Sophie, Im sorry that happened to your Husband. That really sucks. Its too bad the friend didnt tell you where he was going. Hopefully that guy wont be his friend any more. Well I hope your DH is doing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->