What are your 2 and 3 year olds getting for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix555

Reaction score
Struggling a bit with my list! I get him way too much stuff in the year I think!

Also I can't get big items, we are immigrating in Jan.

What are you getting?

So far I have ...

Kids tablet - just one of those cheap £40
Some kind of case for it
Trunki suitcase

That's it :dohh:

My DS will be 3 in December, he is getting imaginext toys, diecast planes and cars, marvel and teenage mutant ninja turtle figures and some playmobil/lego juniors (he loves his sisters sets)

My son is really into construction equipment (bulldozers etc), fire trucks, and Thomas right now. You can get small toys like that or hot wheels/matchbox if you want really small.

All my son is into is football!!!! He's literally obsessed, he has so many cars, garages etc etc but all he wants is a ball....i'm getting him a hexbug set, a wrestling set as he loves my nephews, and then I am stuck!!!!

Superhero toys. DS2 hero worships his older brother, and since DS1 loves superheroes, DS2 seems to love them too. He is especially into everything Spiderman. Probably some Lego Duplo toys too.

I was thinking of getting him one of those Buzz figures from the Disney store, would you think 2 is an ok age for that? It says ages 3 years plus and he will be 21 months then.

Most the toys he's most interested now says 3 years plus though. Like his train sets says 3 plus, the Melissa and Doug stuff etc. They're all the things he's most interested in.

I mean this one ...
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/buzz-lightyear-talking-12-figure/mp/67669/1000252/

I think it'd be fine! Usually the 3+ age thing is due to small parts somewhere on the toy, but if your lo is past the trying to eat every toy he encounters stage, I'm sure he'll be fine. We have lots of small toys for DS1 that are 3+, 4+, etc that DS2 plays with all the time, since they pretty much share most of their toys. Haven't had any problems for months as far as small parts. I did have to put up all small part toys for quite a while when he was younger, but he hasn't had issues with trying to eat them for quite some time. So I now just buy them what I think they'd like playing with, not really paying too much attention to the age unless I can clearly see parts that I don't want him messing with on the toy.

I think it'd be fine! Usually the 3+ age thing is due to small parts somewhere on the toy, but if your lo is past the trying to eat every toy he encounters stage, I'm sure he'll be fine. We have lots of small toys for DS1 that are 3+, 4+, etc that DS2 plays with all the time, since they pretty much share most of their toys. Haven't had any problems for months as far as small parts. I did have to put up all small part toys for quite a while when he was younger, but he hasn't had issues with trying to eat them for quite some time. So I now just buy them what I think they'd like playing with, not really paying too much attention to the age unless I can clearly see parts that I don't want him messing with on the toy.

Thanks. I think I will add this to the list then I'm done.

He's never been one for putting stuff in his mouth .... even food unfortunately :haha:

I was thinking of getting him one of those Buzz figures from the Disney store, would you think 2 is an ok age for that? It says ages 3 years plus and he will be 21 months then.

Most the toys he's most interested now says 3 years plus though. Like his train sets says 3 plus, the Melissa and Doug stuff etc. They're all the things he's most interested in.

We got ds this buzz figure when he was nearly 2 and he absolutely loved it he's now nearly 4 and it still gets played with it's been thrown, dropped ect and is still in good condition.

Playmobil dino sets and noahs ark
A mini micro scooter
Wooden fishing game
Wooden construction blocks
Diggers cars trains etc
Dinosaur based books & puzzles
Dvds

Mine will be 2.5 and he's getting the batman Duplo stuff, a scooter, playdoh, bath toys, remote control dinosaur, a giant Olaf, some jigsaws. I'm struggling abit too lol

Brio for little man, he's just had a mini micro scooter so that's off the list. I've bought a few Melissa and Doug puzzles, a mr potato head a little tikes big carrier car and a wooden construction kit. Will get a nice doctors set and a balance bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"