What are your baby supply stock up prices?

DLA

1st Time Mom & lovin it!
Reaction score
Just curious about this. Obviously it will vary from each country but I'm still wondering what everyone considers a good deal.

I stock pile a lot of supplies as I'm a huge couponer.

Diapers and wipes are so expensive and I'm pretty sure I save a TON of $$ by couponing for them.

Wipes (usually get Pampers or Huggies) - NEVER pay more than a penny per wipe ($1 or less for a normal 64 ct pack)

Diapers - I only buy pampers cruisers or swaddlers. Cruisers size 4 I make sure i don't pay more than .21 a diaper which I don't think is bad for the size. I've been buying some size 1 swaddlers and managed to pay under .17 per diaper.

Anyone else have set prices that they will only buy at?

We got so many gifts of "must have" items. Baby wash, shampoo etc. that we probably won't ever have to buy those things. I think I have about 12 full size bottles of each! :happydance:
we went with cloth because where we live couponing just isn't possible (we live overseas and the on post grocery/shopping store has ridiculous coupon policies...so strict it isn't even worth trying!) If I assume 10 diapers per day at around 21 cents per disposable our diaper stash will pay for it's self by month 4. :) I know CDing isn't for everyone and that is perfectly fine with me...but I am glad we made this choice already!

I have cloth nappies and wipes.

Have spent about £400 ($600) on the lot and will last us until potty training.

Yeah cloth is really not an option for us. Mainly because I work FT and we live in an apartment where the laundry facilities are expensive not always accessible (TONS of people sharing 2 washers and dryers that half the time don't work :/ ), not to mention it's a hike down 2 flights of stairs then through a tunnel! Horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->