What are your cravings?

akinsmom2

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone cravings are. Mine are lots fruit, salad,chicken, ice cream is my new one. Feel free to share also i dont usally eat any thing spicy i fojnd my self eating hot n spicy cheese itz a few times

Nothing yet! I don't really feel like eating at all tbh but if I don't eat I will be sick.. I can't win aha.

Milo and meat... I literally don't want to eat anything else lol. Nothing appetisers me at all besides steak chorizo bacon lamb chops lol and milo. The week I got my bfp all I wanted was salmon and salad but not so keen on that now. I usually eat a great range of veg salad and fruit but I am just not interested at all. It's quite frustrating to be honest!

Any sort of fruit is good. I had this with my daughter as well. I loved fruit and really cold milk. The milk is okay this time as well, but not as much as before. But fruit especially. And ice cold soda water. Lately, oddly, what I've really been craving is jelly (jello in America), which is weird, because actually I ordinarily think it's disgusting. I've really gone off all meat though. Fortunately, I was a vegetarian for 20 years, so easy enough to go back to cooking without it.

Pickled onions, actual pickled onions or flavoured products like monster munch, I just can't get enough 😂

Apples are my craving at the moment. I really haven't had any real cravings but apples taste extra good right now!

Tbh I never had any cravings in my previous 2 pregnancies at all and have had none so far in this one. Strange lol xx

Tbh I never had any cravings in my previous 2 pregnancies at all and have had none so far in this one. Strange lol xx

I wouldn't consider that a bad thing! I only want what im craving

Lemonbar frappuchinos from Starbucks! Soooooo good!!

Green smoothie is majorly yummy :cloud9:

Also mini cheddar , dairylea jumbo tubes , sharp pickled onions and the vinegar too :blush: , on/off obsessions with strawberries and grapes , Just had to phone hubby and ask him to get steak for dinner , I generally avoid red meat :haha:

Attachments

• 20170803_133231.jpg
    20170803_133231.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Just fruit thankfully. I had pica cravings with both my last pregnancies and I'm dreading having them this time!

None so far tbh
I'm just hungry and want any food all the time

My new craving yesterday was pumpkin and i dont care for it much! The horrible this is im constantly hungry but i dont want to make it . I just want to eat it

All things sweet and juicy! I could eat 20 apples a day lol

My first pregnancy was pickle and tuna sandwiches and mince and cheese pies. Ironically, the only weight I gained was my son and I lost all that at birth. I must have been eating several pies a day.
Second time around was tinned pineapple and God knows how many kilos of bananas a week. I lost count after several 3kg bags...
Last time I don't think I had any and this time I don't either though I do drink a lot of water and have a real weakness for fresh baked breads, Starbucks and anything sugary. GD this time too I think...

Mac n cheese now and I HATE the stuff:haha: Smoked sausage too, but only the UK version and it's going to take another week to get here:coffee: Boys I think!

For some reason I am craving spicy pickles... and ice cold water which is strange because I normally like room temp water!

I want nothing, and then everything 10 seconds later, and then nothing again the next minute. I keep going from ravenously hungry to put off by everything!!!! It's quite annoying!

I want nothing, and then everything 10 seconds later, and then nothing again the next minute. I keep going from ravenously hungry to put off by everything!!!! It's quite annoying!

I've been exactly the same , I now try to eat a soon as the notion takes me . Or I'll skip eating altogether. Thankfully it's starting to ease off now :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->