What are your experiences with TTC

tsd66

Reaction score
Hello, Ladies!

So I am totally new to this site and tend to come here when ever I have a question but today I figured I could start a thread. :flower:

Sorry for TMI!
I recently had an ectopic pregnancy 8/12/16 :(
I was about 6 weeks and had no clue that I was pregnant. I had a period that started 8/30/12 (I have very regular periods). My SO and I DTD plenty of times. But I just so happened to have bright red bleeding after DTD which was 7/20/16. There were a few drops of blood in the toilet and blood only appeared when I wiped. Thinking I was possibly starting my period I put a panty liner on thinking it would get heavier through out the day but it didn't. 7/21/16 I once again had wiped and noticed discharge that appeared to be a mixture of brown, pink and a grey tint of color. I wondered if I could possibly be pregnant. ANXIOUS I tested a day later and got a BFN. Figuring it was too early for results I decided I'd wait another week. But, on 7/29/16 I started my period (or what I thought was my period) So I didn't bother testing that second time. The bleeding was heavy but not as heavy as it usually would be and stopped a day or two early (my periods usually last 6-7 days).
ANYWHO, started to experience awful pain in my stomach and I knew something was not right. I decided to test again 8/10/16 and I got a BFP! I was SUPER excited but my SO thought it would be a good idea if I went to the ER because of the pain I was experiencing. They sent me home and I went to the OB to check out the baby and long story short, it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy with emergency surgery. BUT, they were able to save both tubes.
NOW, the doctor recommended that we waited 2 weeks for proper healing before DTD. We waited a 3 weeks.
On 8/31/16
9/9/16
9/14/16
9/20/16 we DTD :blush:

I've also have been waiting patiently for AF to come but nothing yet.....

My boobs have been sore for over a week or two... Feels like I did a nice work out at the gym (haha that's not happening!) and if I press on the side (which kind of feels good) I can feel the soreness. (I remember this feeling with my first pregnancy)
I've also been experiencing mild cramping so I for sure thought maybe AF was starting. It just feels like my period should be starting any day but it hasn't showed up yet.

On 9/20/16 while DTD I started to bleed. Completely worried, I thought maybe this was AF starting... But, it didn't seem right because I usually have a few days of spotting before AF shows up completely. I wiped and it was bright red (like last time). Again thinking AF was starting I threw on a panty liner and waited for the flow to get heavier but it didn't. 9/21/16 I experienced a brown discharge when I wiped once. 9/22/16 I wiped and got a brown, pink and a hint of gray discharge. This looks way too familiar for me!

Now I don't want to get ahead of myself but I'm just wondering what are the chances? I haven't gotten my AF yet so this is hard for me to tell. And dealing with the ectopic I don't want to go through it again so I am worried and feel as though every little twinge or cramp or sharp pain is that. I know it's too early to test but I'm anxious to get a BFP. Sometimes you just get that feeling, like you know you're pregnant. I would say I'm pretty in touch with my body so when this happened I was just completely shocked. Like I said, I don't want to get ahead of myself but I am excited and hoping for another BFP.

Ladies, please tell me what you think and what are your experiences!!!

Thank you so much. :kiss:

Sorry, I mean period before ectopic was 6/30/2016... woops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->