What are your favourite re usables?

Blob

Sarah :)
Reaction score
I only have, Bumgenious and Blueberry nappies...

I kinda go by what they look like at the mo :dohh: I want to buy a few more so i dont have to wash they soooooo much :lol: I like pocket nappies they seem to be the ones that work for us...but just kinda nosey i guess :blush:

I haven't used mine yet, but by far my fav looks wise are itti bitti d'lish :D

my favourite one is my wonderoo one and the one i bought off buttonose. i think my terry one and my bambino mio ones are still a bit big!

I also like my Bgs and Blueberrys but I am really impressed with the Itti Bitti Dlish ones I have!!They have not leaked at all and are quite slim fitting compared to the others even though they are well padded.They have a 2 snap in liners that and if you want extra protection then you can buy extra snap in inserts.They cost me about £11 each new so not a bad price either.Would highley recomend!!I am def going to buy some more.x

My pockets are all repelling and giving me problems right now so I don't like any of them at the moment.....it's my fault, I washed them with new unbleached and hemp fitteds :dohh:
So I am liking my thirsties fitteds and kissaluvs best right now, but just got 6 goodmamas yesterday and they are by far the best looking!

haven't had a chance to use any of my nappies at the moment but i just love to look and feel of the weenotions nappies i have

i love my fuzzy buns def fits well on her teeny tiny butt and looks soo cute in the flowery pattern!! also like the mothercarer smart nappy for convenience - defo a bit boring tho - only available in white :(

sara

xxxx

Think i might try some new ones now :lol: I kinda feel like i'm missing out on different types... but i kinda want some more cool blueberry ones :dohh:

my favourite one is my wonderoo one and the one i bought off buttonose. i think my terry one and my bambino mio ones are still a bit big!

Hey hun, how sweet of you, i am so glad that you find the one I made as one of your favourite's hehe

thankyou :hug:

My favourites are the itti bitti d'lish. I wasnt convinced at first but now I love them.

OOOOOoohhh I wish everyone would shuttup about itti bitti's...I so want some now!

I have quite a nice assortment but no itti bitti's!!

Anyone wanna swap a few fuzzi bunz for an itti bitti?

I can feel the credit card coming out:dohh:

LOL Jacqui!! But honestly they are fab!!(sorry shouldnt encourage you!!:blush:)

look at babybots.co.uk they are the cheapest or one of for them!!

Will try and post some pics of Finnlay in his tommorow!

Its ok, I gave in:blush:

Just bought 2 off ebay, BN £10 each:happydance:

a red one and a mint green one....wanna blue one now!

:lol: I might also have to get some...why are they addictive thought we were meant to be saving money with these nappies ha ha!!

anyone else think they're gonna get in trouble with oh ???:blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

sara

xxxxxxxxx

OMG if he saw my CC bill he would seriously go APE!

I certainly havnt and wont be saving ANY money on using them!

I must have spent around £700 on nappies and I wash every other day and dry them in drier............:dohh:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

OMG if he saw my CC bill he would seriously go APE!

I certainly havnt and wont be saving ANY money on using them!

I must have spent around £700 on nappies and I wash every other day and dry them in drier............:dohh:

me too!!! if he seen the bill i'd probs get my cards taken off me :blush:

i havent quite spent that much (yet) i'm sure it wont be long tho....oh keeps giving me that look when new nappies appear in the drawers upstairs!!!! oops!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"