What are your go to movies?

Love actually or dirty dancing if I'm feeling soppy
Mama Mia or Grease if I want a sing and dance
Beaches or Steel Magnolias if I want a cry
Ted or Forrest Gump if I need cheering up

Hmm..

Trainspotting, American Beauty, Psycho, Flowers in The Attic, Halloween, No Vacancy, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls, Harry Potter, Silence of The Lambs, Little Miss Sunshine, Welcome To The Dollhouse, The Virgin Suicides.. that's all I can think of right now!

Far too many to list but anything Disney
anything Audrey Hepburn
any musicals
Titanic, mean girls, the devil wears prada, bride wars, gone with the wind, the holiday...

pretty woman, love actually, harry potters, dirty dancing top gun, and my sisters keeper if i want to cry. xxx

Omg can't believe I forgot pretty woman! I know that word for word. Also Superbad and knocked up are brilliant. Superbad makes me feel very old now though......

Mamma mia
Pitch perfect
The devil wears Prada
Twilight saga
Hunger games
Beauty and the beast lol

I would say any of the Marvel/DC films (apart from Hulk and Spiderman! ) Also Lord of the Rings, general sci fi stuff (anything spacy and interesting! ) x

Legally Blond if I want a chick flick or any sort of sci-fi/disaster movie (Deep Impact, War of the Worlds, Day after Tomorrow etc) the ultimate being When Worlds Collide from the 1950's lol . Oh says if the world gets destroyed in a film I'm there :)

Eta: Completely forgot Love Actually, love that film!!

Armageddon surely?!

I love post apocalyptic films! Going through a massive old movies phase right now. It happened one night, some like it hot, seven brodes for seven brothers. Ahhh

A Few Good Men, Dirty Dancing, First Bridget Jones, Two Weeks Notice, Love Actually, Pretty Woman, Four Weddings & a Funeral.

Kiss kiss bang bang
Serenity
Stargate film
X files films
Iron man

Generally if I want to watch a film I go straight to kiss kiss bang bang. It's completely under rated!

Cocktail, Dirty Dancing, Bugsy Malone, Pulp Fiction, Pretty Woman, Miss Congeniality, The Lost Boys, Adventures in Babysitting, Ferris Beullers Day Off, Splash, Mystic Pizza and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (around Christmas time :haha:)

The Harry Potter movies
Drop Dead Fred
Disney movies
Scary Movie (all)

I love post apocalyptic films! Going through a massive old movies phase right now. It happened one night, some like it hot, seven brodes for seven brothers. Ahhh

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers rocks!!! Ahh I want to watch that now :)

White chicks, any Adam Sandler films, Pretty Woman.

Mean girls, dirty dancing, the sex and the city films, legally blonde, bridget jones 1&2... I love most girly chick flicks really!

Object of my affection
Marley and me
The break up.

I have a Jennifer Anniston obsession :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g