• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your pet hates?

B

Belle25

What are thing things that annoy you?

Mine are silly things, such as:
when someone says they brought when they mean bought, and people that don't indicate when driving!
Anyone else have any to share?
Xx

People that quote someone who has posted a billion pictures. I really don't need to be scrolling that much! Even worse when I'm on my phone.

People that don't say thanks or anything when you hold open a door for them, or let them through when on the road ... things like that - it ain't hard to say thanks or give a short wave.

People that stare - ugh ugh UGH!!!!

people who dont indicate,

kids in the wrong car seat, not strapped in right or not even in a car seat at all!!

people who dont say thanks,

people who walk slowly.. like if they went any slower they would be going beckwards,

people who park on the pavement,

people who walk right in the middle of the pavement so i cant get passed with the pushchair, even if i say excuse me they dont move.

People that spit and let their dogs foul on the pavement and don't pick it up.

Slow walkers. I literally end up in a rage. Trips into town = my worst nightmare!

People being late. It drives me crazy.

I detest with an absolute passion - text speak / text writing. I cannot bear it.
Biting nails - just disgusting.
Idiots who don't use their indicators.
Sunday drivers.
Two sheds people (people who when you say you've got something new, theirs is always bigger and more expensive).

:flower:

people spitting, hearing people eat or people eating with their mouths open, smoking (ever since being pregnant smell makes me feel sick) not sure if these count but when someone says they are going to do something and I don't or when i get told I'm getting a surprise then have to wait ages, would rather it be a proper surprise and know nothing till I get it otherwise just wonder what it is x

I detest with an absolute passion - text speak / text writing. I cannot bear it.
Biting nails - just disgusting.
Idiots who don't use their indicators.
Sunday drivers.
Two sheds people (people who when you say you've got something new, theirs is always bigger and more expensive).

:flower:

LOL!!!

Americanized films where they ruin an otherwise good story with cheese. An embarrassing faux romantic ending being the classic feature.

Typical spelling mistakes/ bad grammar. Irrational but it drives me insane! Speak in text speak and I won't even read it.

The phrase 'only God can judge us' usually used by rappers/idiots on my Facebook. Really winds me up and is usually used as an excuse for acting in some stupid manner.

Idiot drivers.

People who mistreat children and animals.

People who are close minded.

Parents who tell their children "If you do X again, I am going to Y" and then the child does whatever it was again and there is no follow through by the parent.

Telemarketing phone calls.

Tardiness.

Bad drivers

Rude people

People hanging around outside our house late at night making noise

Illogical spellings of words and text speak.

People who crack knuckles etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->