What are your TTC supplements? Your DH supplements?

AshleyButters

Mama to 4
Reaction score
I have a 30 day cycle on average. I do ovulate. I have heard vitex this, vitex that, take vitex, BUTTTT I read a ton of reviews on amazon saying to NOT get vitex if your cycles are regular. So I chose not to get vitex.

But I did buy maca root, a pill that has bee pollen, royal jelly and propolis in it, zinc and baby aspirin I plan on getting a prenatal.

I got my husband a fertility blend, and started giving him maca and zinc also.

I have had tons of blood work done, and had a progesterone test, pap smear, etc....everything is good on my end. My hubby doesn't want a sperm analysis, so I am just going to treat him like he is the problem, and I am trying to give him supplements to help whatever it could be.

Anything I am missing? Anything you would recommend? What are you ladies taking, and what are your husbands taking? And anybody know the recommended dose of zinc for him? I have googled and every time I google I find tons of different answers.

I take Seven Seas Trying For A Baby prenatals, and vitamin b complex. When we were ttc DD, I also took EPO up until OV each cycle, but don't plan to this time around unless my cm is unfavourable.

OH just takes Wellman multivitamins. They contain 15mg Zinc which is apparently the recommended dose during TTC to improve sperm motility (or so Wellman says!! :haha:)

My cycles are very regular ( 26..or course I getthe 27-28 days when I ovulate late) like clockwork mostly. I'm limited of the supplements I can take since I don't want to mess up my cycles. Now I'm taking geritol ( baby in every bottle right? I have low iron so I figured it couldn't hurt anyway) DH was taking a male fertility vitamin but I think he forgets to take it a lot but he has been taking a mix for his smothers ( nutribullet superfood ) that has maca so I hope it's helping him :dust:

My cycles are very regular ( 26..or course I getthe 27-28 days when I ovulate late) like clockwork mostly. I'm limited of the supplements I can take since I don't want to mess up my cycles. Now I'm taking geritol ( baby in every bottle right? I have low iron so I figured it couldn't hurt anyway) DH was taking a male fertility vitamin but I think he forgets to take it a lot but he has been taking a mix for his smothers ( nutribullet superfood ) that has maca so I hope it's helping him :dust:

I feel like I am limited too because I have normal cycles!!!! I don't want to mess things up! I am going to go google geritol. Never heard of it lol

Well I have a few more months to go before we're officially ttc but Ive been preparing by having my husband and myself take supplements. Earlier this year my luteal phase was on the short side so I started vitex around january or February. I believe things are back to normal now but I'm still taking it for another month or so before weaning myself off! I'm also taking vitamin code prenatal, DH is taking vitamin code for men, we're both taking maca, and I'm taking omega 3 dha & epa. Whew! I feel really good and I think they've helped with energy levels :)

Well I have a few more months to go before we're officially ttc but Ive been preparing by having my husband and myself take supplements. Earlier this year my luteal phase was on the short side so I started vitex around january or February. I believe things are back to normal now but I'm still taking it for another month or so before weaning myself off! I'm also taking vitamin code prenatal, DH is taking vitamin code for men, we're both taking maca, and I'm taking omega 3 dha & epa. Whew! I feel really good and I think they've helped with energy levels :)

I LOVE vitamin code prenatals!!! Thats what I am waiting to order :) Does the vitamin code for men help with TTC? (like does it have enough of the vitamins and minerals recommended for men TTC?)

I feel like I am limited too because I have normal cycles!!!! I don't want to mess things up! I am going to go google geritol. Never heard of it lol

I've seen a lot of you tubers and other reviews where they got their BFPs after taking geritol . I have low iron ( maybe not now since Ive been keeping tabs on it ) and it has a lot of iron so why not. It's basically a super multivitamin . I just hope it works. I would love to take other supplements but I know my luck it will mess my cycle then I'll be really screwed

I take Vitex (I've had irregular or non-existent periods since going off the pill), Maca, Vitamin B6, Omega 3's and a Prenatal with DHA.

We just bought a fertility multivitamin for DH yesterday as well as Maca.

We've been not preventing since June of last year and have 'tried' just one cycle (April).

I just came off bcp, but I have pcos with elevated androgens, and I don't ovulate or get a period. Currently I'm only taking vitex + b6, and a women's multivitamin that is specifically for women in their fertility years. Next cycle, I will be increasing my dose of vitex, adding red raspberry leaf tea with dong quai, and switching to a prenatal.

I'm taking a prenatal, dha, vitamin B6+B12 complex, and vitamin d just for fun. It's a lot of extra stuff to remember to take everyday.

I really need to stop slacking and buy my prenatal vitamins! I only want the garden of life vitamin code prenatals, but I can only order them online, as they aren't sold near me and I keep putting it off!

I have been taking the maca 3x a day, and made my husband take the maca 3x a day too. We both have felt like absolute crap when taking them!!! I make sure I eat when I take them, and that has helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->