what baby related things have you done this week?

cupcakekate

Cooking baby #3 :)
Reaction score
This week we've moved the cot out of my daughters room (she is now in her big girl bed and I've never been more proud!) into the nursery, bought a set to go in the nursery- pictures for the wall, lampshade etc and I have my 28 week midwife appointment on thursday!

What have you all been up to this week?

:cloud9:

Packed the 'just in case' hospital bag! And decided on my baby girls first outfit :happydance:

First stages of decorating the babys room, and on Thursday i will have my 3d scan :)

Also a little parcel came in the post that i forgot we had ordered a while back..

I've had a sweep, does that count? Otherwise nothing really, we're pretty much good to go!

Baby doc appointment yesterday, and today I went and bought a nursing tank top and pj pants for the hospital. Oh & Sunday my hubby and I deep cleaned the house :) I am ready!.. still have 5 weeks (hopefully) to go tho!

Nothing :( no nursery to put together no money to buy stuff. Going to try to get dh to bring up the bassinet so I can try to clean it up but still have a while....next weekend is my cousins baby shower then mines the weekend after also have a ultrasound on the 24th pretty excited to see if my boy is still a boy :haha:

I've been cleaning and organizing. I'm getting a crib and changing table this weekend from a friend (for free!). Very excited about that!

Also I think my mom sent out baby shower invitations this morning. :)

Finished prepping my cloth diapers and saw my midwife and doula today! Baby is head down and quite low :)!

Cleaned out her dresser and sent out notice of my mat leave to the parents....

Loads of shopping: Bought blankets, breast pump and travel system (a 7 month ultima 9 in 1 from Mama's and Pappa's - got it for £100 second hand which I'm stoked about:happydance:)! Also bought more clothes for babba and my OH is starting to paint the nursery tomorrow as he is off till next week.

I have started packing my hospital bag and baby's bag too! I'm 32wks so hope I have a lot of time left!

This week we put the crib together, painted a dresser and hamper stand, moved a chair into the nursery, bought a shelf and baskets, put together two shelves, hung some of the things on the wall, have an U/S with the MFM and our first NST at the OB. (I think DH will be glad when I run out of things to make him help me put together and probably so will our trash guy. ;) )

We brought a jungle themed lamp and 4 small canvas pics of jungle animals. Also put curtains up in the nursery.... AND Friday is my last day at work for just over a year. Bloody stoked! (Half salary will be a bugger but at this point in time I couldn't care less! I'm so relieved to be finishing work!) :thumbup:

Had my baby shower saturday just gone, and looked up nct course :happydance:

I have got out all the baby no.1 bags and boxes from the loft to see what we need to buy and what we can use; i forgot how much we had so there isnt much to buy. washing all the vests and sleepsuits and and moses basket bedding.

x

It's my first week of maternity leave, so I have started washing all her little clothes and blankets. By next Monday I plan to have finished packing all the hospital bags and have everything ready for her arrival.

Also have birthing classes and a baby class with the midwives this week.

Bought a bunch of PJs and nightdresses from Tesco in case I don't end up having a home birth. They didn't have much choice in my size so a lot of it is pink (very bright pink!) but ah well it's only going to get dirty and bled on anyway. Also got a few bits and pieces from mothercare and m&s. Have my 34 week appointment today. Just need some of those plastic storage drawers to decant all the baby clothes etc in to. I do have my hospital bags but they aren't packed yet xx

Bought a shelf for nursery for baby trinkets and books.
Also had a pedicure as my feet so tired and achey!
Finish for maternity leave next week ��
And 34 week appointment at 2:30 today.

It's all coming together!!! X

Baby show/expo last Fri that I picked up a couple of little things at, then had a 3d scan on Saturday. Have my 32wk MW appointment on Friday. started reorganising the furniture in our rumpus room so that there is space for the birth pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->