what bc are u coming off of?

L

lillygrace

just wondering? i'm coming off tri cyclen lo has anyone else gone off this and had their cycles return quickly? and any others you've had good or bad experiences with?

I was on Mercilon. Came off 9th May had withdrawal 16th-19th. Now I've started again today, so on CD14. Not sure if this is good or bad! How long have you been off bcp?

about a day haha, i was suppose to restart my pill pack last night but didnt so i'm 1 day free

i'm starting my second month on the ortha evra birth control patch.. i am going off of it at the end of june. we are going to ttc at the beginning of the summer..for baby #3.

was on Femulen, had my withdrawal bleed 28th April, stopped taking the pill on 1st May and got my first proper AF on the 28th May, so literally got my normal period a month on xx

Mirena IUD removed 3/4, withdrawal bleed 3/5, regular period 3/15 (supposed to have been due 3/13) and have had relatively normal cycles so far...

I was on Lo Estrin FE until March 20th when AF came a week early in the pack bc i missed a few (oops) so I decided to just stop them then. After that 4 day AF (or withdrawl bleed, whichever you want to call it) I didn't have another AF until April 26th- 37 days- and right now i'm on CD35 and no sign of AF yet either. SO my cycles are obviously trying to adjust and are long at the moment, i was hoping this month wouldnt be as long but oh well...just want themt o regulate themselves already!

I just stopped tri cyclen lo on May 13th but I stopped midpack ( I was on tri cyclen lo for 2 1/2 years, then depo for 3 1/2 years, then nuvaring for 6 months, then back to tricyclen lo for 6 months). I had my withdrawal bleed on May 16th-18th (very light). I had bad withdrawal symptoms for the first week: Cramps, Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, Acne etc. but after the first week nothing. I'm only 2 1/2 weeks off so I'll update when I get my first AF.

I was on Microgynon and am currently on CD19 so will have to wait and see how long this cycle will be, they never really became regular before we conceived our 1st

I come off Ortho Evra - was on for 4 years - I came off April 20th

I was on Cerazette. Stopped taking it in Jan this year and went back to a 28 day cycle. Had a pregnancy "scare" (I'd have been over the moon!!) in April but then realised it was my body just going back to it's normal 42 day cycle. I'm now due for the next af on Friday 10th. I hope it comes then because I'll know where I'm at!!

I was on Alesse ( I think it's similar to Yasmin). Just had my breakthrough bleeding on May 29, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my cycles will be normal in no time.
I have taken short breaks from this BCP before and had my real period start at exactly the right time. Lets hope that happens again this cycle.

I was on orthotricycoline low for about seven years. My husband and I have decided to NTNP so I finished up my pack and stopped taking it. I have crazy hormones but so far I've been good! Since I stopped the BCP, I've been happier, hornier, and the sex is better (tmi- I cum so much harder now!) AF isn't due for a while so I can't tell ya about that. I'm also taking prenatal vitamins already as well as FertileCM (my CM isn't the greatest). I'm considering buying Pre-Seed. Have you heard of it? I hear it's a miracle worker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->