what beanie (nearly 4) said to me

I once called my mom fat when I was really young. It was because she was leaning over and her shirt was a big one and was drooping. she's not fat at all! I still feel bad though...

Sorry to invade (just having a browse) but I can't wait till we have kids and they get to the age where they start saying things like that, I find it so funny the things kids come out with sometimes!

Twister, good luck for your BFP!

Another thing Beanie said:

'We mustn't eat sick because then we will do another sick!' <--- the child has wisdom!

and...

Beanie: 'why mustn't we fall down holes?'
me: because we will get hurt
Beanie: 'and then we will be DEAD!!!'

lol iv giggled my way through this thread! i love it!!

my DD has told me that i have to go downstairs after her, i asked her why and she said because i was wobbly, i said because the baby and she said no because your old!...Thanks!

best was when we went shopping the other day and pointed out that nanny needed these tablets (1s that eased the symptoms of menopause) and she also needed fixadent (the dentures stuff) she didnt have a clue what they were, just random products to her but i couldnt stop laughing!! i even went and bought them with her shouting there for my nanny coz she really needs them :') everybody was in stitches well until we got to nannys house when she culdnt see the funny side as she has just started going through menopause but wont admit it and she has all her own teeth lol!

I want to hear what else our lovely children come out with!!

ps sorry 4 all the typos, i hav the laptop resting on my boobs as flat is the oncly comfy position with this wriggly bump lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->