what can i do?

purpleniinjaa

Reaction score
This is my second child. But my last pregnancy only lasted up to five weeks im terrified this will happen again. Because we have been tryin for a baby for more than a year now i finally get my baby and i dont want to lose it. What can i do to prevent this from happening?

Hi hun. Unfortunately there is nothing really you can do, as most MC happen because there are some genetic problems that are not viable. What you can do is try to stay positive, take your folic acid and take it easy. Don't do any crazy gym workouts or anything like that, just gentle things like walking or swimming. Good luck. I had MC too the first time and second time I had my daughter. I hope this time everything will work out for you as well :hugs:

My fs has told me no swimming for a while, gentle walks and if you think it'll help you could just ensure you're not eating things that bother you to cause inflammation. For example bread and gluten bothers me, same with eggs, and caffeine is a no-no, so I've been avoiding them. Keeping inflammation down is important. Low sugar, clean proteins, loads of greens and gentle exercise and laugh a lot. That's all the advice I can give.
Try some comedy movies, The Inbetweeners is the British version of The Hangover if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

Once you've m/c'd statistically you have over 80% chance if success on your next try.

I don't recall when you get your first dr appt in Canada but sometimes it's reassuring to get your levels drawn and see positive progress. To see hcg rising as well as making sure your progesterone is where it needs to be can be a comfort. Ultimately I agree with the previous post tho...take care of yourself and take your supplements as well as rest and plenty of fluids! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and will hope for positive updates from you!

Thank you everyone all the advice is great. :) i will be taking it easy and eating healthy. Hope everyone has a good day && take care. In a few months i will update :p

Thank you everyone all the advice is great. :) i will be taking it easy and eating healthy. Hope everyone has a good day && take care. In a few months i will update :p

As everyone else has said there is very little you can do to prevent another mc however, having had 2 mc's myself, I would say this; try and accept that you are pregnant NOW and enjoy this moment. If it ends before term its not because you did something wrong etc. Worrying will not change the outcome so seriously try to relish in the fact that you are currently pregnant and with every likelihood will be holding your baby in 8 months.

I look back on my pregnancy with my daughter and regret all the time I spent worrying I was going to lose her.

I am pregnant again and yes the fear is still there but I am determined to enjoy the time I have with this little bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->