What can I put in sandwiches?

Mayo? I didn't know she could have mayo!!!

I think it's ok if it's not homemade stuff (so no raw eggs) - same as during pregnancy...if you buy it in a jar it should be ok. Sam only had it properly for the first time today though because we did sandwiches for everyone x

yeah cheese slices, peanut butter & banana, pb&j, mayo and chicken, shredded roast beef and mayo (or mustard if they can have mustard? it tastes better with mustard hah), cream cheese & jam

I have tried cheese sandwiches which he loves :D not tried anything else yet, might try the spread cheese :D

I haven't tried Grace with sandwiches yet because I was worried she wouldn't be able to chew them properly as she had no teeth. She has some now though. What's the best thing to start them off with? Sorry Toria, gatecrashing your thread!

We started off with dairylea..they can chew surprisingly well with their gums, and they can sort of suck the bread anyway :D ...Sam only has teeth at the front so I think a lot of the chewing is still with his gums x

I gave her bread a few times a while back and she sucked it for a bit but then she started beaking big bits off and retching. She's great at chewing now though and I am used to her choking which she rarely does now, she just coughs it back up and then chews it again. Yuck. Thanks anywho, will try her with that

Yeah we started with Dairylea spread! She got her teeth just after we started weaning though

Is it ok to put grated cheese in a sandwich?

add some salad? She can have lettuce now. Or thin cucumber?
It's all good to add texture and vitamins.

i like this thread :)

courtneys on dairylea sandwhiches too!!!
What about sandwhich pastes.... can they have them?!?

My friend puts humous on her babys sandwhichs or has made a pureed veg paste from a annabelle karmel cookbook!!

I didn't think pastes would be ok

Caitlin has the same stuff too its boring so good thread and suggestions :D

Well I have eczema and a nut allergy so Nutella won't work for us :rofl:

She has started having cheese and mayo and she eats the whole thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->