• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What causes..

S

Serene123

the babies heart to stop beating? I'm so stressed at home. Screaming, shouting, arguing, I can't get away from it. And, then I just get stressed about being stressed. I don't want to hurt my baby :(!

if its so stressfull at home can you not go to a friends for a few days hun xx

Are you asking if you being stressed can cause a loss?

TBH regardless of what way you do need to destress now if anything not only for your baby but for you also. Your hormones are running riot everything will be 10 times as bad - Oh boy your poor OH just take a deep breathe and go lie down, nap for hr.

But you have to chill you can't be thinking like this either you'll send yaself nutty woman

:hugs:

My friends coming here tomorrow to stay for a few days. I'm hoping she'll help calm things down. My OH is getting the worst of it. Everything he says gets turned into an argument. I can't help myself. I'm not even sure it's hormones anymore. Starting to think I'm just becoming a grump :(! Still mad at him for things he said when he found out I was pregnant too. I wish I could sleep for the next two months! I miss my sanity!

sorry to hear ur having rough time hun, but u need to just try n chill!! hope ur friend can help xx

Maybe go for a walk or leave for a little while to get some time to yourself. I want to help, but until you have been in the situation, it is kind of hard to. I will keep you in my prayers.

Jenny

Believe me...I was the same way. I don't know how many times I flipped out on my OH over absolutely nothing. I even yelled at his mom! :dohh:
Don't worry, though. It does get better, I promise. :hugs:

A lot of times I find myself thinking that I have a right to be mad at my OH, but after I think about it, I really didn't. I try to catch myself when I am doing this, but I don't always. I find myself saying that I am sorry a lot lately.

Stupid hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"