What Christmas events / plans do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPF

Reaction score
We've booked a lovely weekend away in London for the first weekend in December. Staying at a premier inn and doing: Snowman theatre production, FC at Harrods (hopefully), winter wonderland (maybe - reviews are terrible!), London eye at dusk and looking at the lights.

Booked Panto tickets with parents and in laws the Monday before Christmas.

Going to book Thomas land magical Christmas - this will be end of November for lo's birthday too but we went last year and it's FAB.

Christmas fair / light switch on in the village

Thinking about all my Christmas crafts to do with lo too!

Not specifically Xmas but we've booked to see disney on ice in November, and tickets to a frozen sing a long showing in November too. I am about to book tickets for a panto at the start of December and then I'll start looking around at what other Xmas events are near us. Our local farm does a santa weekend at the start of dec so I'll prob book tickets to that this year as we couldn't make it last year.

Were going to the local panto and then out for dinner after with a group of friends and kiddies (reminded me we must book ASAP)

Peppa pig world think she will love it gonna stay in a hotel so she'll have 2 days there

And a day in London seeing a show, meeting Santa, a little bit of shopping in Oxford street mostly the disney store hehe, dinner out...we live a 15-20 minute drive away so may drive as I did the tube and train last month with her and my sister never again

Going to London more for hubby's birthday the first weekend in Nov but it's always christmasy I love it all lights are on and shops are full over Xmas stuff.
End Nov going Christmas shopping with friends to Birmingham.
as we live 15 mins from Bath we shall be going to the Xmas market.
We have family in South Wales so will do a night down there in their winter wonderland

We will be going to the Winter Wonderland event at the Trafford centre when I book the tickets :)

We have booked tickets for December 21st to go on the polar express I can't wait my kids will be 13 months 2 years twins will be 9 my 10 year old and my eldest will be 13 can't wait :)

I have booked to see Disney on Ice at the end of October, also thinking of booking the West Midlands Safari Park Santa Safari or Severn Valley Railway Santas Grotto, we live in Birmingham so will be taking the kids to the Xmas light switch on and also German Market, will also attend the Messy Church craft sessions and service which we really enjoyed last year.

We don't really have any plans, although DS3 sat so nicely through his brothers school performance which was panto style cinderella just before summer that I think he (and the older 2) may be ready to attempt panto. Don't know how it would work with DS4 so we will have to see.

I'm thinking of maybe taking a family trip to NYC for a weekend in early December. And I may get tickets to the Nutcracker ballet to take Roxy.

Otherwise Roxy is in a parade for her dance studio and we'll attend the Christmas craft fair at church.

Peppa pig world
Father Christmas at harrods

Am debating whether my 2 and a half yr old will be too young for panto. Chris from Cbeebies "show me,show me" is in our local panto and Amelie is a big fan:wacko:

One thing I want to do this year is go to the playhouse, A Christmas Carol is going to be on and I LOVE that story :)

Every year we do Hyde Park Winter Wonderland but last year it was just too expensive and crowded so have sworn off this year.

We also tend to go and see something at the theatre so will look at booking that soon.

Other than that we will be going to the Christmas Tree Festival in a nearby town as that was a lovely experience last year, and I also saw in an events list a "meet winter animals" day somewhere so will have to look that up and my daughter loves huskys!

Trying not to plan too much as could technically give birth anytime from the 3rd December so can't pre-book anything that my husband couldn't get to (he doesn't drive) or that I can't take a newborn to.

First of Dec. have Colin booked for a Winter Wonderland workshop. Then we will get pics with Santa here in our building and maybe the mall.

My work will have a Christmas party and otherwise not sure what else we will do.

So far we are going to harry potter studios tour when all the Christmas theme comes out, the next day hoping to book for harrods grotto whilst spending the weekend down south.

We have a panto booked for the Sunday before Christmas (tradition) jack n the beanstalk with Lisa Riley and Brendan sheeren

A few Xmas parties

Chester racecourse winter wonderland

20th December is my birthday so DH and I will probably go out for that.

Christmas eve my mam is taking us out for dinner.

Christmas day will be just me and DH at home with the kids, which I'm really happy about because I find it really stressful having people over for Christmas day.

Boxing day we're going to MIL's house just for a visit, and so the kids can show her what they got for Christmas.

At some point I want to go to church too but not sure which day I'll be going - Christmas eve or day.
Also at some point in December we'll be taking the kids to a Santa grotto.

Going to this
https://www.santascottage.co.uk/
Sunday before Xmas so will be so wintry and Emily will be at play school this year so should be excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"