What cm is this? Unsure of DPO (PIC INCLUDED)

wwchix

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm on my first clomid round after losing my first baby (conceived on first round clomid) in January.

I'm currently on CD27 and unsure of DPO as wasn't temping and didn't get a peak on my digi opk just had low, high, high, high, high, high then low. So I must have missed the peak.

Last time I got a really faint bfp on ic on cd 31 and then stronger one on ic and frer a few days later, but didn't really notice any symptoms etc as we thought that it hadnt worked that cycle so was convinced that the dose needed to be increased but it obviously worked but didn't notice symptoms in TWW.

Anyway this time i've been symptom spotting like crazy, have had times where i'm shattered, sometimes just feel like i can't be bothered to do anything, nipples seem to change colour darker but then i notice them go lighter again, a few twinges but no cramps and had no af cramps yet and no spotting at all.

I have only really very recently been trying to check my cervix and it seemed hardish a few days ago and is now feeling soft and high and i've had loads of watery type cm over the past few days. Took a pic of todays to see if anyone can shed any light on anything I've said and if it looks like i may be onto a winner this month:

https://i61.tinypic.com/vhsx2a.jpg

Thanks for reading and for any input :)

xxx

Mine was like that at 5dpo...now is abundant and creamy...it is yellow...I know I'm pregnant so..so good luck but I wouldn't go by cm as it can change with cycles and not every pregnancy of the same woman will be the same..I should know..this is my 6th pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->