What colour/theme are you doing your nursery?

wildflower79

Reaction score
I'm just having a look online for some inspiration. We're staying team yellow, so it'll have to be something unisex. Not sure whether to stick with grey walls and then brighten it up with curtains/accessories, etc when we know what we're having.

With DD we did a Lion King theme that was tan and green, and she still drags her Simba and Nala cubs everywhere. This time we're doing Star Wars; probably use the blue Pottery Barn A New Hope sheets for fabric if it's a boy, and one of the prints that features Leia and add pink and yellow if it's a girl. :)

I'm just doing all white and then will add a few coloured accessories when baby arrives.

I'm just doing all white and then will add a few coloured accessories when baby arrives.

Me too :) I like white or cream then you have so much choice with curtains/bed covers/ lampshades etc. You can even get appropriate wall decals too.

A purple that isn't bright, light gray and white. I like gray. You can match so much with it! I also got a white tree wall decal with birds and falling leaves to go over the crib.

Baby pink with white poker dots paper on one wall then all other walls white with accessories x

A light blue for the walls, grey furnitures and elements from this bedding set: https://www.lolliliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sparrow.jpg :)

we don't have a nursery since baby will be sharing a room with her 3.5 year old brother but I did end up re-decorating their room to make it more "gender neutral". All but one of the walls is wood paneling but the one that isn't is grey on the top half & chalk board paint on the bottom. We also have pops of yellow, pink, & blue to tie it all together. It's pretty cute if I say so myself. :D

Baby will be sharing a room with us.
White walls with one blue wall. And we will be doing Winnie the Pooh and adding in some greens and yellows.

I'm going for a woodland theme, not decided on wall colour but as I'll be using a big tree sticker with animals around it possibly blue to represent the sky. Thinking dark nursery furniture would go nicely with it. We are having a boy and just love woodland bits, have already bought a playgym and bouncer with a woodland theme.

So far DH wants us to stay Team Yellow. Right now we're thinking of a jungle theme, but we're still talking about it. Not sure about colour yet, but maybe a blue-purple-grey colour. It's a really small room though, so I don't want to make it seem smaller! Right now the walls are white.

I do t have a nursery, baby will be in with us at first and then either share with my little girl or my boys depending on the gender we have as we are team yellow, however if I did have a nursery I would do colours like this

image.jpg

I have the bouncer and play gym from this set and want to get the cot bedding too, such a shame they don't do crib bedding, I love the colours so much, but I am a big lover of red anyway :)

We're having a little boy so we've decided on a nautical theme. We're now on the lookout for an authentic wooden helm to put up on the wall.

If its a girl its sharing a room with my DD(its big). If its a boy ill be stealing my OHs man cave to be a nursery. I want elephants!

We aren't doing a nursery but if we did, it would be yellow and gray. I love that combination and works for either gender :)

Haven't decided on a colour, but the theme will be Owls. Once I find an owl themed crib set I'm in love with, I'll choose a colour.

This little man is having grey and blue. grey walls with a large blue stripe around the top, so grey, blue and another grey stripe around the top. Found these really cute sheep wall stickers jumping over fences, or hot air balloon ones.
First ds had cream walls with the Fisher price rainforest stickers all around his room, we knew we were selling soon so was easy to take the stickers down come viewings day!

Our small bedroom (nursery) is already decorated with a vintage Mickey and Minnie Mouse feature wall, cream on the other 3 walls and pink curtains and lampshade. DD2 is in there currently but once the new baby is ready to move out of our room he/she will go in there and DD2 will share with DD1 in the big bedroom. If baby is a boy we'll change the curtains and lampshade for blue and the girls will continue to share the big bedroom. If it's a girl I think DD1 will eventually have the small bedroom and the 2 younger girls will share the bigger room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->