What colour tree decorations are you using this year?

DCS

Reaction score
I feel like we could do with a change but have no idea what to go for.
We currently use red and cream with a few grey and pale blue pieces, on the main tree. The kids trees, which they insist on having by the main tree, is a rainbow of metalic and glittery decorations with no theme, other than, get as many decorations on as possible. Im thinking of getting the kids some nice pastel ones, and a small tree for their bedroom. Or if i can find the space, put our old tree in their room.

Mine is mainly red and gold. I’ve toyed with getting a whole new colour theme but I love too many of my baubles. I think I might put a tree in the porch this year too though, so will get all new decorations in a new colour for that one, not sure which colours though.

Living room - I wanted all deep pinks/purples/blues but may stick with last years red/white.

Ava's room - bright pink/green/blue/gold/purple

Olivia's room - pastel blues/pinks/greens/silver

May have one for the play room, undecided.

we have red gold and white. Kind of a toy theme. I really love those wooden german type decorations.

Mostly red and gold but a few colorful bits of tinsel here and there!

Oh I actually have no idea this year. I was going to order some from the argos 3 for 2 but totally undecided. Gonna add pic of wallpaper and get some advice once I'm homw xxx

We do red and gold as the main baubles.

I cant remember what mine are but i want silver/white/glass. We have a new tree this year which is much bigger so i am hoping i can convince OH i need to buy all new decorations.

We have all multicoloured decorations. We will have a certain colour them when the kids are older (I secretly want to keep it all multicoloured).

We always have a woodland/nature theme everywhere so lots of greens, browns and copper, little animals on the tree and wooden bits and pieces! I really love it!

I have never changed our theme because I love it so much, I keep adding new bits each year.
Ours theme is woodland with copper, gold and brown (with some green and red too). We have more ornaments then baubels, but I havr seen some baubels I may get to fill in the gaps.
I don't tend to think about buying new decorations until shopping g is done so I better get a move on lol

I've had a few different colour schemes over the past 5 years.. but this year intend to stick with the traditional reds, greens and golds I had last year.

Desperately want to get trees for my two childrens rooms but just never get around to it (which is surprising as I'm pretty much Mrs Christmas in my family! :haha: )

I have an ice blue, gold and silver woodland type theme for the main tree.

Last year I also had a miniature real tree which was a red and gold theme.

We always have a woodland/nature theme everywhere so lots of greens, browns and copper, little animals on the tree and wooden bits and pieces! I really love it!

Snap!

I also want to get trees for the girls rooms. 2ft max. Then let them pick some decorations. Let me know if you see any small trees please :)

Asda had small trees last year (which I failed to buy then by the time I got myself organised they were all gone :dohh: ) Haven't seen any about this year yet

There is a nice mini one on matalan for £10 which I may get for my porch....

Seen these on eBay so may getting 2ft or 3ft ones for their rooms. Cheap and cheerful as I'm sure they'll get played with...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/3223486829...3D710-134428-41853-0%26rvr_id%3D1357667927276

I have multi coloured ones. I just love finding what ever decorations take my fancy and adding it to my collection

For the ladies looking for trees argos have this in 3 for 2 plus lots of decs. Im gonna get two and a box of decs for the kids bedside cabinets and let them decorate their own in the hope they will leave mines alone :xmas8:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2698812.htm?cmpid=APP003

We are red & gold theme which I love I have thought about changing it up but I love it just is Christmassy to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->