What colour tree decorations are you using this year?

Ours is baby pink , light green and gold I love it . We just have plain white lights too .

The girls have their own tree which they can decorate how they like ! X

I'm quite boring in that respect, same colour scheme every year, I just add to it every year :haha: red and gold here. :) Multicoloured lights as they make me nostalgic about christmas as a child.

we have white and silver decorations but ive been debating adding a few gold pieces to the tree but not sure if it will be a bit much :shrug:

We are getting a newer bigger tree this year so will use what we have and add on to them, I usually go for the traditional red and green but I have all kinds of colors as the kids have picked out ornaments over the years. I also love country theme so will also have a few plaid looking ornaments on it this year.

We have a black tree (because green is boring and white looks like it's dirty over time) so I want something that visually, is appealing to the eye. Hubby's favorite color is purple so that was never an option to not use. :haha: But I like silver over gold and white looks nice too depending how it's used. Our decorations are purple, white and silver. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->