what could be wrong with me??

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Over the last few days i have completely lost all of my energy. i feel sick and i just cant be bothered to even think. I am so achey, i suffer from spd and i am in agony when i walk. i have been getting tightenings often and i was admitted and checked over in hospital a few days ago, the hospital isnt concerned as the tighetnings arnt changing my cervix, despite them being regular and close together. baby always seems happy and he had his heartbeat checked numerous times. Iv been checked for infection and my blood pressure done, even had a scan but since been discharged from hospital i just feel so tired and achey :( i just feel ill. im not confident i will make it to term and expecting to give birth prematurely. Yesterday i wasnt sure if i lost a little bit of my plug aswel.

does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I know your not doctors but im just wondering if anyone can offer a little advice if they have felt the same?

Maybe an illness? Dehydration? Hope you feel better soon. Wouldn't worry too much about the plug, as it regenerates itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->