What could this be?

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
for the last two weeks (ish) I have had a sicky feeling and really bad cramps, pains in my lower back, either side of my spine, going towards the middle and down to the top of my bum, and pains in my ovaries/belly too. Sometimes I get a pain in my ribs, but it's really mild.

Three days ago, I was shivering, tired, cold, freezing, really emotional and I have had a headache since then. And I get a sharp pain in my temples when I turn my head fast. Sometimes I get a bit lightheaded too!

I really have no idea what is up with me... :shrug:

Does anyone have any ideas?

forgot to add, my stomach is sore if anyone puts any weight on it

I didnt like to read and run, as a few people have. I get all of that the week before AF, especially backache. Seems to be worse since having Bear, before I had no symptoms at all before it would show. If AF hasnt shown up since having your LO (not sure if I read that in your siggie?), maybe its a sign your body is getting back in the swing of things?
:hugs:

Thanks, I think it is what it probably is, after quick googles...and nope, it hasn't shown up yet! I don't remember EVER having anything this bad before LO so I'm dreading it!

Hm, you say you've been like this for two weeks? I think that's worth a trip to the doctor. Maybe you have an infection that needs treating. I hope you feel better soon xxx

Hm, you say you've been like this for two weeks? I think that's worth a trip to the doctor. Maybe you have an infection that needs treating. I hope you feel better soon xxx

My DH said this to me two days ago lol, thanks hun, I shall pop down when LO is over his chicken pox, as I have to take him with me and Im sure the drs wont appreciate a chicken poxed up lil man in their waiting room!!

Does it feel like a band around your stomach pulling tighter and tighter? and sore to touch, aching ribs and back, making you feel breathless.

Does it feel like a band around your stomach pulling tighter and tighter? and sore to touch, aching ribs and back, making you feel breathless.

It feels sore to touch, like a band around my stomach, but not always getting tighter, it's like someone is resting on it, I can feel pressure there a lot!, but hardly tightening sometimes it is, but not always, aching ribs and back yes, and when I do even light excersise I do feel breathless!

Do you know what it is?

Whaaaat? You still haven't been to a doctor? tsktsk
If you're breathless, then you need to get seen asap to rule out serious causes.

Whaaaat? You still haven't been to a doctor? tsktsk
If you're breathless, then you need to get seen asap to rule out serious causes.

I'm not majorly breathless...I never go to doctors, I'm really bad for it, and LO has had chicken pox so I've not been able to go, as I have to bring him with me! But he's loads better now, so I'm gonner try and get an appointment tomorrow!

Well, after 20 minutes on hold I get through to the doctors, and can't get an appointment at my local one, so have to walk to the next town over (40 mins) to get an appointment, I don't mind too much, at least I'm getting seen I suppose!!

Been to the doctors guys, I have a viral infection! :(

Urgh. Virals are not nice :(
Did he say what is infected? Are you getting any treatment?

Urgh. Virals are not nice :(
Did he say what is infected? Are you getting any treatment?

No, he didn't say :shrug:...but Ive got to take 2 paracetamol, but no more than 8 in 24 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->