What could you eat right now? For fun!

Fried egg with runny yolk on wheat toast with tomato, avocado, and provolone cheese. Mmm. Can't have the runny yolk, so I'll settle for scrambled.

Oranges, salt and vinegar crisps, blue ice pops and KFC... that's my list! :haha:

Ooooh Blue Ice Pops! YEAH! I could go for those right now!

Ben and Jerrys cherry garcia. Absolutely gutted that you can't buy tubs of it in the uk anymore :cry::haha:

A big Chinese takeaway would be good too but we're in Cornwall on holiday and there isn't one close enough!

I am dreaming of Cherry Garcia as well, but they don't make it here anymore as well!
I make a mean homemade cherry Garcia, but that's obviously out of the question now because mine is made with eggs :(

A platter of assorted dim sum and eggrolls. As authentic as it can get please!

Chicken curry & fried rice!! not had one in like a month maybe more & its all i have wanted for AGES so tonights the night hehe, im (hopefully) gonna enjoy every bite & not throw up later <3 .. ENJOY LADIES! x

Perogies (fried) with onions, bacon and sour cream...I've been dreaming of this unhealthy meal for MONTHS! And a Subway sandwich...that's the first thing I'm having when my plane lands in Canada in 2 weeks!

I really wanted the chicken and mushroom king pot noodle that was in my kitchen cupboard for ages and gotta say, I ate it, didn't enjoy it and it gave me heartburn! Meh!

I so badly want a Reese peanut butter cup blizzard. :( I chopped up the peanut butter cups and added it to some ice cream at home last night. Wasn't quite right but it wasn't too bad.

Perogies (fried) with onions, bacon and sour cream...I've been dreaming of this unhealthy meal for MONTHS! And a Subway sandwich...that's the first thing I'm having when my plane lands in Canada in 2 weeks!

Perogies sound good. I love them fried with onions and bacon and dipped in sour cream.

Oranges, salt and vinegar crisps, blue ice pops and KFC... that's my list! :haha:

Ooh, KFC! I only ever want it when pregnant, but a zinger tower burger with extra mayo sounds sooo good. I've found really nice southern fried chicken strips from waitrose that are almost as good and a bit healthier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->