What crazy changes have you made?!?

Dantz

Reaction score
While I was cooking myself up a nice bowl of edamame this afternoon (it's my guilty pleasure), I started thinking about the soy content and how if I ate a ton of edamame it might mess with my system, and so on and so forth. Then I got to thinking about all of the little changes I've made over the past 2 years while we've been TTC. I'm not talking about the obvious ones like taking supplements and switching to sperm-safe lube, etc. I'm talking about the little weird changes we've made. I started watching my heart rate at the gym, my fiance doesn't put his cell phone in his jean pockets anymore, I put a pillow under my hips after doing the baby dance... basically we've made tons of wacky changes along the way:haha:

What crazy things have you changed or started doing??:shrug:

I read that eggs are supposed to boost fertility so I have one every morning for breakfast.

I started Clomid this month too. : )

Lol really? I've never heard that. Now I'm going to have to start eating eggs haha..

I'm on day 3 of Clomid. Basically eating everything in my house, and getting some pretty bad migraines, but that's it so far.

Yeah, I don't know if it's an old wives' tale but I'm giving it a go. Can't do any harm!

Good luck with the Clomid. Hope the migraines ease.

I take a prenatal every day. I also take CQ10 and cinnamon pills. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->