what crib do you like better?

kelownaprego

Reaction score
can't decide between these two, kind of thinking we will wait until after gender scan since the white one is cute for girl and black for boy, but what do you think?

https://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/co...tps://www.sears.ca/catalog/200-400/11169-135#

I wouldnt say white has to be a girl! You are maybe just thinking that as the white cot is dressed in girls bedding. If it was boys bedding it would still look lovely!

I think both are lovely - it would depend on what else is in the baby's room. White is easier to match if you have some other pieces of random furniture - or are you going for a complete package in which case black would maybe be too much??

I prefer the white - you could easily paint it in a couple years!!:flower:

I like the white one and think it would suit either sex

see I forgot to mention that both convert to tottler bed, day bed and then double bed, and I think the white is too country looking to be a boy bed (maybe okay for crib but I can't see it as a bed with spiderman sheets in a few years! but I can see it as a girls bed later down the road because I love it!) I think the black one would be a good actual bed for either gender. but just my oppinion, DH kind of agrees with you guys that white is more gender neutral.

Hey hun the black one is out of stock (not sure when you want it by) and white one comes in all kinds of finishes :)

I prefer the white one and as others have said you could always paint it later on.

I prefer the black as Im biased being alternative. I would never do a white one :p
x

I love the white one, but then I am biased as we've used white furniture for our nursery! I find it the nicest because it freshens and brightens up the room! And any bedding looks great!

Personally I don't like black with other furniture and I thunk all black furniture is a bit depressing in a nursery.

I am partial to dark wood furniture. Not black but we are looking for a dark cherry wood. I think the white is cute for a girls nursery but it sort of looks cheaper (sorry) and as you said, may not suit the child as it grows and u change it to a full bed. Especially a boy. I would go with the dark one, it looks more classy and expensive and you can choose the bedding for either sex. Pinks and whites will dress it up adorably for a little girl.

The white one is absolutely gorgeous! If Hallie was a boy I wanted a white crib and nautical bedding/theme. Unfortunately OH just says hell no to a white crib period. Hahah

The black crib is the exact same one Im getting my little Soleil. :)

I tend to like darker furniture so black for me.

I love the black one. We have a black one for our daughter and will get another black for our second. We just bought nice bright happy bedding and decor. The room never looked depressing or dark.

I like the "sydney" black one. I think it would work for either boy or girl and so you can also use it for a second child in the future.

I do tend to lean more towards black furniture because that's my style and what i have in my house. But you can't go wrong with either one. :)

The crib is ending up being the hardest purchase for us too.

Now that I take a closer look that black one is the exact same one we have for our 8 month old.

I'm partial to the black one mainly because thats the one we're looking at for ourselves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->