What cups/beakers do you use?

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Specifically for those whose LOs are 8months+

Thanks

we use the Nuby ones with straws, they say 18 plus months but Hannah's had no problems drinking from them

we have tried about 20 now, to see what she liked, and i would say the best one's for maddi have been the nuby one's, with the soft teat and the mam's transition beaker.

i have now brought the one with the straw and the 360 cup for maddi to try as she's getting older x

i use a nuby one with a soft spout and a tommee tippee hard spout one. katie's just got to grips with drinking in the last few days, she's been able to hold it and put it to her mouth for a while, but i had to tip it. now she can do it all herself!!

Nuby to start with, but now hes finally using the tommee tippee free flow one (with hard spout) :) can be a tad messy when he chucks it around though!

keely.

I have always used the tommee tippee ones and we have never had any problems xxx

Yes, Tommy Tippee ones here. Tried the Nuby once this week for a change but she just kept pulling the spout with her teeth!

i mainly had tommy tipee but he now takes the lids off with his teeth so i have to buy the ones with screw on tops which im sure i have one that is tommy tippee too xxx

Ed had the tommee tippee one most of the time but I do try and give him his Doidy cup at least twice a day. 7 times out of 10 he spills it down him or on the carpet but he does manage it sometimes and he knows what to do

imogen has a mam one that she likes an also the tommee tippee nuby one. she will not drink out of the tommee tippee ones with the hard teats! i have brought loads but she don't like them :dohh:

gem xx

We have the TT free flow first cup, which we use all of the time now. He found it really hard at first.
Tommee_Tippee_First_cup1238576873_393.jpg
We also have the nuby cups, he can use these but not as good as the one above.
nuby.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->