what cycles are you all on??

dizzyshell

Reaction score
I posted this thread in TCC sectionand afterwards thought be even better here as we're all LTTTC .

Im on cycle 18 and getting very fed up needed some support ladies xx

We are on our 12th cycle. Timing was bad this cycle due to OH's work schedule, so it's on to cycle 13 for us :(

Towards the end of cycle 13, and I just know that there'll be a 14th. :growlmad:

20 or 21 - but that's months I should say. Cycles...probably 9 or 10

We just finished cycle 19, on to 20. . .

i have been ttc for a total of 13 years. yeah since i was 16.
i dont know how many cycles that is but i have one angel baby(2006) and one chemical(2007). wishing all you ladies the best of luck.

am just finishing cycle # 26. Wishing you all the very best of luck ! onto 27 we go" x

18 cycles..it just gets harder doesn't it..never thought it would take this long.Scared time is running out as I'm 35

I think it's cycle 22 of actively charting, plotting, planning and poas each month...but we were NTNP for about a year before that and nope...nothing. Cycles 12 and 18 I think were the hardest...they were like miles stones... I think cycle 24 will be pretty hard too.

Just done a rough calculation and it's about 75 :cry:

We're at 16 months..so 14 cycles? Had to get in tune with my period for the first 2 cycles. Before I never paid it any attention, as long as I had it every month I didn't care. My, oh my, how I wish I could have that same attitude about wanting children now. ](*,)

Nearly 18 months, not sure how many cycles, because had nearly 8 months with no af

Thanks for sharing girls .

I think all of us have been LTTC and the cycles we're on are all past 18months.

I sometimes go over to the TTC or TTC 1 threads and i asked the same question and ladies were comming out saying cycle 2 or 5 etc and i thought that's sod all girls start worrying when you get past 12months .And imNOT being unfair to them by saying thisbut sometimes i could scream and say ...try 3yrs NTNP and 18months TTC .

Ive had all tests done and im luckly enough to have no issues so i can get pregnant.
I did get pregnant over 5yrs ago and sadly never worked out but i often wonder if that pregnancy was my only one .

I hope everyoneon LTTC gets their BFPS soon and i so hope oneday we all meet on the expecting forums , even if it does feel like a million miles away .

Gl ladies thoughts are with you all
love shellxxx

Thanks for sharing girls .

I think all of us have been LTTC and the cycles we're on are all past 18months.

I sometimes go over to the TTC or TTC 1 threads and i asked the same question and ladies were comming out saying cycle 2 or 5 etc and i thought that's sod all girls start worrying when you get past 12months .And imNOT being unfair to them by saying thisbut sometimes i could scream and say ...try 3yrs NTNP and 18months TTC .

Ive had all tests done and im luckly enough to have no issues so i can get pregnant.
I did get pregnant over 5yrs ago and sadly never worked out but i often wonder if that pregnancy was my only one .

I hope everyoneon LTTC gets their BFPS soon and i so hope oneday we all meet on the expecting forums , even if it does feel like a million miles away .

Gl ladies thoughts are with you all
love shellxxx

Yep i hear ya... i know everyone has the right to moan, even if its only after 3mths but i do feel like shouting at them if your that bad at 3mths god help you past 18mths. We've been roughly ttc about 18mths i think, as ntnp since nov 2009 and then really only started properly trying about july 2010 and only seriously trying i.e. temping, conceive plus, taking all the tablets under the sun from Jan 2011.

DH SA came back with a percentage of abnormal sperm (don't know how much cos the silly sod forgot to get the actual analysis from the GP!) but we have been referred onto a fertility clinic so just waiting for the appt to come through.

If we're not pregnant this month (highly likely the way things are going), i'm gonna try soya isoflavones for next month.... see if that does anything!

Good luck ladies... I think we all need some! :dust: and yes i'd love to meet you all again on the expecting forum. :happydance:

cycle #28 coming to an end, on to #29, hope #30's the last or that we never reach it as we start ivf this month/next month :D xx

I'm just starting cycle 30 :cry: but happy because its the fun part of the cycle and due to going to see the FS next month so possibly my last ever cycle of fun ttc.
:hugs: and :dust: to all you lovely ladies i wish you all the best in getting your bfp soon :flower:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->